Favorite Aquarium Magazine

AcornTheBetta

Hi all!
What is the best/your favorite aquarium magazine? If you have multiple just list them out. I am open to subscribing to more than one. Thanks!

Frank the Fish guy

AcornTheBetta

Anyone else know any?

Coradee

Practical Fishkeeping, based in UK but I think you can subscribe to read it online

JettsPapa

Frank the Fish guy said:
That looked pretty good. I signed up for one year. If I like it I'll do longer next time to save some money.

AcornTheBetta

What do you guys think of this magazine?

Cooperman411

Don't know if you are interested but I have a STACK of vintage (1930s to 1960s) aquarium magazines I found on eBay. I scanned one and it's in this thread: https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfi...rium-magazines-1947-53-62.471845/post-4736803

I've been lazy about scanning the rest as I don't want to cut them down the spine and do quick double-sided scans. So it's painstakingly slow, one page at a time, turn page . . . . Anyway, I'll try and scan another today. I honestly like the ads as much as the articles.

yeti79

I have Aquarium Fish Magazine/International from 2006 to mid 2008. Subscription came with Aquarium USA Annual I have the 2006 & 2007 of that. I don't know if it still is around.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom