"favorite" a thread that's not mine? How Do I

1. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Is there a way to add a thread that is not mine to some kind of favorite thread area? Sometimes I read a thread that I really like or find really useful, but I have nothing to add or it's old, so I don't want to post to it just to file it for later. I've got a folder in my bookmarks for "favorite FishLore threads," but I was wondering if there was a way to keep them under my settings or profile or something like that on the forum.

Hope that made sense. Bookmarking them is working well enough, I was just wondering if I could keep it in FishLore.

Thanks for your help. :)

2. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

You could subscribe to it, then move it to a folder in the subscribtion area. :) But you'll have to create the folder first.

3. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Oh thanks! It took me a minute to find a subscribe button on the thread - never noticed that before! :) Took another minute to find subscription folders, but I think I got it figured out.

Thanks so much! This is perfect! :;hf

4. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Ilovee. Click on "fish forum thread tools" at the top of the original post and that is where you can subscribe to the thread. As peacemaker stated you can create folders to put each subscribed thread into. Once you click on "subscribe thread" it will take you to another screen. Look to your left and scroll down to"subscribed threads" and then click on "edit folders" there you can create the folder of your choice. You may have to go back and add the thread once you've made the folder.
    Ken

5. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Your most welcome :happy0034: