Fav College FB Team

Coryd55
I saw the NFL post and wondered what y'alls favorite and least favorite college teams are. Mines Georgia (UGA). Go DAWGS! and Auburn(Least favorite)

ow

swords3711
My top 5
1. Miami...Go Canes!!!!!
2. Boston College...choked
3. Boise State...no BCS this year
4. Hawaii...Beat Georgia in BCS...lol
5. Nebraska...got PolinI back

My least favorite
1. USC...overrated
2. Ohio State...wins to much
3. Florida State...Miami rival
4. Notre Dame...way overrated

Oblivion
Fav. - Arkansas (I live here and I don't know much about other teams. Plus Darren McFadden is so amazing!!! Can't wait to see him in the NFL next year! D-Mac for Heisman!)

Least Fav. - I guess...USC, they are overrated

COBettaCouple
Favorite team - Florida Gators. Superman for Heisman!

Least Favorite team - FSU and Ohio State .. and any team from a conference without a conference championship. I don't think a team that doesn't win a conference championship should even be allowed to play a national championship. The Gators showed last year how hollow Ohio State's record is with such an easy schedule and no conference championship.

Beth191987
I love Michigan!! GO BIG BLUE!
I dislike Ohio State

swords3711
Favorite team - Florida Gators. Superman for Heisman!

Least Favorite team - FSU and Ohio State .. and any team from a conference without a conference championship. I don't think a team that doesn't win a conference championship should even be allowed to play a national championship. The Gators showed last year how hollow Ohio State's record is with such an easy schedule and no conference championship.

I do love Florida too.
But HawaiI deserves a BCS along with any team in the future from a lower ranked conference who goes undefeated.
Go Colt Brennan

MudHog
I'm going to put on my flame suit, LSU fan here.

I live only 45 minutes from Baton Rouge (Red Stick for the French people) and pull for them every game and every sport.

For the GA fan, Hope yall blow out HawaiI and show them what it's like to play in the SEC.

COBettaCouple
I agree.. hey, i'd rather see Hawai'I in the national title game than ohio state. I'm a Gator fan, but that's one game I'm going to be routing for LSU. I know they're a much better team than Ohio State and LSU actually deserves to be in the national title game.

I do love Florida too.
But HawaiI deserves a BCS along with any team in the future from a lower ranked conference who goes undefeated.
Go Colt Brennan

darkwolf29a
1) LSU - I was born in Louisiana...I can't get away from the Tigers.
2) Alabama - Folks were born there.
3) Auburn - More Alabama.
4) Navy - Dad went there.

Most hated:

1) Georgia - I lived in Atlanta...Yucky!!!!!!!1
2) Georgia Tech - More yuck!!!!!
3) USC - Overrated...EVERY stinking year!!!
4) Army - See the favorites...then ask yourself why.
5) Anyone playing Wisconsin - I live in Wisconsin and...it's so much nicer here when they win. LOL

COBettaCouple
USC and Ohio State have a lot of friends in the voters plus easy schedules every year.. WAY overrated!! I think they'd play high school teams if they could get away with it.

jackdemp07
Michigan all the way! Go Blue I HATE OHIO STATE

COBettaCouple
Ohio State is such a loved team, aren't they? Everyone loves an overrated team with an easy schedule, no conference championship and a national title that they didn't actually win.

MudHog
The BCS states, a team doesn't have to win it's conference to be in the national title game. Now winning your conference does give you that extra game advantage as opposed to not winning your conference.

LSU is a prime suspect. Yes they won their conference, but they had that extra game before the final polls. Had they lost that TN game, they surely wouldn't be #2 and playing for the national game.

Also, the BCS also is a system that votes on who is the better team for the season and not the better team for the last few running games.

Any team that plays the girls catholic school flag football league most of their season should shine pretty good, but that strength of schedule shouldn't be worth anything. Every team needs to play a season in the SEC to see what a real schedule is like.

Everyone pray that HawaiI will still be alive once they play GA.

COBettaCouple
I'd like to see the BCS changed to require a conference championship to get to the national championship. Yea, the SEC is the toughest conference and if the teams were busy beating each other to a pulp, they'd constantly fill the top 10.

What I'd really like to see is a playoffs system with all the conferences sending their champion into the fray. Those could be big money bowl games with the biggest money game going to the 2 teams making it through the playoffs. And they could still have all of the other bowls for the rest of the teams. No bowl games would be lost and the NCAA would actually pull in more .

BoSox Fan7
Favorites:
1) Michigan
2) UCONN (live in CT)
3) Louisville
4) Ohio State
5) Georgia
6) Boston College
Least Favorites:
1) Notre Dame
2) LSU
3) Oregon
4) Flordia
5) Texas

Beth191987
Woo hoo I am excited that LSU kicked OHio states butt!!

offminded
Go Fresno St. Bulldogs!!

COBettaCouple
Yea, me too! Once again Ohio State proves that they're consistently OVER-rated.
Woo hoo I am excited that LSU kicked OHio states butt!!

swords3711
What happened to the bowls this year? I know why but how could you put illinois in place of Mizzou in the BCS.

COBettaCouple
College football is great, but the people voting on teams are idiots - this season sure proved that. I just hope that after getting smoked 2 years in a row, Ohio State doesn't get over-ranked #1 again next season.

offminded
what about in college basketball?? soon enough we'll be in march madness...

COBettaCouple
I'd like to see the Gators take it again, but 3 years in a row isn't something that happens a whole lot.
what about in college basketball?? soon enough we'll be in march madness...

offminded
that would definitely be something special

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fae
Replies
Views
isis
  • Roach2531
  • Snails
2 3 4