Father son photos

1. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

The boys were lined up waiting their turn for their water changes....The little pip squeek got his 1st look at his Daddy....He was flaring and all until he stopped to notice how big his Daddy was lol.......

Attached Files:

2. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Wow, that is either a big father or that baby is small but it has good finnage

3. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

It's both lol.........Daddy IS huge and son has enormous finage for his age....

4. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

How big is they from head to tail fin

5. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

I've never measured him...He is probably 3 inches from head to tail?

6. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Oh, I love that side by side pic....so cute!
    He's the spittin' image of his daddy.

7. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Oh my! He looks a little surprised to see the size of Dad!

Beautiful boys you have there. :D

8. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

amazing!
    i really love the last picture :)

9. dvc_r Well Known Member Member

I Love all your photos, but that first shoot is too cool!! Can I use it as a screen saver or wall paper? Can you teach use how to take "Betta" pictures!!! You take the best picture I've ever seen. If your ever down in Florida, I'll cook you a nice Italian dinner if you'll take a few pictures of my fish!

10. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Oh I love that offer DVC! I think the reason my photos turn out like they od is because my boys have very bad attitudes lol It's genetic....They are show fish and it is in their blood...

Basically, all you do is set the camera on macro and turn the flash on....And yes, you can use it as a screen saver....

11. Heather M Well Known Member Member

They're both so cute!

12. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Look at those soulful eyes on the baby boy in that first & third picture. Oh my goodness! I actually want to hug him, he's so sweet! :;hug2

13. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Absolutely gorgeous fish, MM! That first pic is just too precious!

14. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    love the tudes with these kids of yours~!
    AMAZING

15. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

That is so darling :) The son looks just like daddy.

16. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

hahaha! that's cute :p

he looks tiny compared to dad!

17. uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

I seriously was afraid of daddy too when I looked at the side-by-side picture. LOL. He's HUGE!

18. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

That's incredible!! They're so beautiful Karen

19. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

What a size contrast... Junior does have a bit of an "uh oh" look on his face. LOL Stunning boys. Your fish are incredible! How old is the baby?

I find myself eagerly clicking on any thread I think has some of your pictures MM. You do a fantastic job! The side view of the little guy with his head turned towards the camera is just so sweet.

20. Mystic54 Member Member

Awesome photos! I love the size comparison! And some beauties you have there too!!