Fat or pregnant molly ?

• Thread starter WhatsTheScoop
  • Start date

WhatsTheScoop

Hello ! I am seriously unable to tell if 2 of my mollys are pregnant, ive had em for maybe a month now, unable to tell if they’re fat or pregnant.
Here are some photos, they both look like this was unable to snap a pic of the silver one.5D3A1348-440E-4065-8F9F-85717704BEDD.jpeg4004DFFB-F3E3-488E-915F-97019973351D.jpeg
They’re paired with a male dalmation and they’ve all been together for around a month like I've said, just need to know if they’re fat or pregnant and whether to buy another breeder box or not.

AcornTheBetta

Well Known
WhatsTheScoop said:
Hello ! I am seriously unable to tell if 2 of my mollys are pregnant, ive had em for maybe a month now, unable to tell if they’re fat or pregnant.
Here are some photos, they both look like this was unable to snap a pic of the silver one.5D3A1348-440E-4065-8F9F-85717704BEDD.jpeg4004DFFB-F3E3-488E-915F-97019973351D.jpeg
They’re paired with a male dalmation and they’ve all been together for around a month like I've said, just need to know if they’re fat or pregnant and whether to buy another breeder box or not.
It looks like it's pregnant. I would say that this fish is almost going to give birth.

WhatsTheScoop

AcornTheBetta said:
It looks like it's pregnant. I would say that this fish is almost going to give birth.
Thank you ! Any specific time ? Like this week, next week ? I can get another breeder box this week. I actually need my mollys breeding for a school project in October !

AcornTheBetta

Well Known
WhatsTheScoop said:
Thank you ! Any specific time ? Like this week, next week ? I can get another breeder box this week. I actually need my mollys breeding for a school project in October !
This week. Possibly in the next few days.
May I ask, what is your school project?

WhatsTheScoop

AcornTheBetta said:
This week. Possibly in the next few days.
May I ask, what is your school project?
I accidentally joined the schools FFA without realizing and I have an SAE, supervised agricultural experience. Pretty much gotta like internship or do stuff related to agriculture. I read the list and breeding fish in the aquarium trade for profit was an option. I wanted to give it a try since one of my mollys already had 2 fry, i plan on setting up a separate breeding tank when i get the cash.

AcornTheBetta

Well Known
WhatsTheScoop said:
I accidentally joined the schools FFA without realizing and I have an SAE, supervised agricultural experience. Pretty much gotta like internship or do stuff related to agriculture. I read the list and breeding fish in the aquarium trade for profit was an option. I wanted to give it a try since one of my mollys already had 2 fry, i plan on setting up a separate breeding tank when i get the cash.
Good idea. I want to go to your school lol.

WhatsTheScoop

AcornTheBetta said:
Good idea. I want to go to your school lol.
Its a highschool only thing where I am, not sure if you’re in school but you can always ask if its an option.

Top Bottom