Fanatic's 30 Gallon

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hello! I never properly introduced my aquariums on this forum so I created this thread to cleanly present photos, updates, and more!
You will be able to get a really good look up close at my fish, the maintenance I do, and some daily updates from me.

Pictures are posted every day!
I hope you enjoy how frequently I upload because generally I never keep my word with the picture uploads!

IMG_9872.jpg

Here is a photo directly after I set it up again, had this tank running for a year now as of April 18th
I currently have six Albino Cory, eleven Cherry Barb, twelve Ghost Shrimp, one Honey Gourami, a Bristlenose Pleco, and a Mystery Snail.

Enjoy!

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
RainBetta said:
Beautiful! What size is it? What type of plants are those as well?
Thanks! It is a 31 gallon.
No, I wish. They are bamboo and the ones in the back are artificial ambulia plants I got at the store.

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
RainBetta said:
You have my dream stocking! I absolutely love all the fish you have! In my 32G I have 1 angelfish, 10 silvertip tetras, 1 black molly, and 4 guppies. I love cherry barbs soooo much
They are super neat fish, and the females are super plump, that's what makes them cute.

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Today, I got that appreciated 75% water change accomplished. The Python vacuum decided that it wouldn’t work properly, and it clogs. I tried to find the issue and then it starts spraying me with water all over the place.

Here’s a shot of the drainage.
19CBC18D-3577-44B7-817A-973AA124ECA5.jpeg

61DC06DE-F4E2-475A-A4E0-33018F25F443.jpeg

I hope the fish are happy, I can now start draining my tank without having to fear of messing up the canister filter. Before, I always had to re-prime it, that was super annoying

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom