Famous People On Fishlore

BottomDweller
Does anyone else ever wonder if they've met famous people on fishlore?

Like maybe I just told the queen that she shouldn't keep neon tetras with angels.

Or maybe I just told Elvis Costello that I love his aquascaping skills.

Or perhaps Obama is one of my followers.

Sarah73
To be honest I could care less about "famous" people because the only thing they have more of is attention and money yay! Now there are a few really good people who do great things for others.

aussieJJDude
I'd like to think so, but to be real hear... probs not. I think a lot of famous people have time to go on forums tbh, with hectic schedules.

JenniferB
I have wondered that on many different pages, forums, and sites. I figure famous people are just people. Though I would think most of them would have a service that deals with their aquariums. lol

CanadianFishFan
We will never know... Trump would have 4 bettas and 20 neon tetras in a 5gallon. Obama would have 1 betta in a 500gallon.

penguin02
Famous people don’t have time for fishkeeping lol

JenniferB
My new fishgoals is to have a single betta in a 500 gallon.

Sarah73
Famous people don’t have time for fishkeeping lol
True! Well "tanked" had famous people getting there own tanks. Not going to get into that because the guys knew NOTHING about fish keeping.

Goldiemom
Famous people have professionals care for their fish. They don’t have to worry about what’s wrong with their fish. Unless your famous! Lol

BottomDweller
Famous people have professionals care for their fish. They don’t have to worry about what’s wrong with their fish. Unless your famous! Lol
you never know. Maybe I only started this thread to meet other famous fishlorians

ValerieAdams
Lol well the idea is cool but probably not likely. Although just thinking about never knowing who you're talking to is interesting.

penguin02
True! Well "tanked" had famous people getting there own tanks. Not going to get into that because the guys knew NOTHING about fish keeping.

Tanked probably finds someone to maintain the tank. I can’t imagine a celebrity vacuuming their gravel with a Python, LOL!

ValerieAdams
Tanked probably finds someone to maintain the tank. I can’t imagine a celebrity vacuuming their gravel with a Python, LOL!
Maybe if they were Ariel from the Little Mermaid

Sarah73
No, they couldn't even keep the fish alive. Well only until they stopped filming, the fish starting dying.

ValerieAdams
No, they couldn't even keep the fish alive. Well only until they stopped filming, the fish starting dying.

emmysjj
Hey guys, nice to finally meet you, I'm Ellen DeGeneres.

Sarah73
ever heard of the show? They put Oscars together with smaller fish like neons.

ValerieAdams
ever heard of the show? They put Oscars together with smaller fish like neons.
Yeah, I've watched it a few times but never noticed anything like that lol. Wow

Small Tanks
Lol well the idea is cool but probably not likely. Although just thinking about never knowing who you're talking to is interesting.

You never know.

I played an online game for several years with someone who actually is an author I adore, but who went by their birth name (instead of their pen name) in their hobbies to avoid having to deal with that stuff just be treated like a normal person.

People are people and need hobbies to escape their work and life stressors regardless of how high profile they might be.

Sarah73
Yeah, I've watched it a few times but never noticed anything like that lol. Wow
Really? Terrible fish stockings.

ValerieAdams
Really? Terrible fish stockings.
When I say a few times, I literally mean probably 3 times & it was over 5 years ago lol

trash.binh91
Maybe Taylor Nicole Dean, she is on a forum somewhere, but.....

emmysjj
Taylor? You out there?

Trash binh, or are you just diverting attention from who you truly are?

ValerieAdams
Uhhhh I have no idea who that is lol

sipec
I'M famous, I have 12 subs on YouTube!

Subscribe btw

emmysjj
Uhhhh I have no idea who that is lol
Look her up If you like her vids, please avoid the drama (there's a lot of it).

ValerieAdams
Look her up If you like her vids, please avoid the drama (there's a lot of it).
What kind of videos are they?

emmysjj
What kind of videos are they?
Most are animal related. She has a ton of pets.

wodesorel
There was a rumour a few weeks back that the Dutchess was secretly a member of a few online mommy groups. I'm sure there are famous people who like the anonymity and freedom of just being normal to geek out or ask for help.

trash.binh91
Dch48
In my almost 20 years on line, I have met at least 2 famous people. I was a member of a chat and singing room in Paltalk about 15 years ago. We took turns singing on our mics and this one guy called 99mph said I was pretty good and wanted to do duets with me of some Eagles songs. We had fun with it and the next day a friend asked me if I knew who I had been singing with. I said no and she told me he was Gerry Rafferty from the band Stealer's Wheel. His famous songs are Baker Street, Stuck In The Middle With You, and a few others. He had sent her a free copy of his latest album. He called himself 99mph because that was how fast he was going when he got a ticket for DUI lol.

The second time was when I started talking to this girl who claimed to be from Australia. Her screen name was FelicityShagwell. There was another guy in Sweden who was talking to her too and he tried to knock me off line by sending me a nasty virus that would trigger at midnight on Christmas Eve. Luckily my antivirus caught it the day before it was set to trigger. Anyway, me and the girl got into flirting and it got a little hot sometimes. Come to find out later on that she was really Drew Barrymore.

So you never know who you may see on line. It's possible that a celebrity or 2 have been here.

penguin02
I watch Taylor purely for entertainment. She’s not very reputable info-wise

Dch48
And she's pretty good looking too

DoubleDutch
Does anyone else ever wonder if they've met famous people on fishlore?

Like maybe I just told the queen that she shouldn't keep neon tetras with angels.

Or maybe I just told Elvis Costello that I love his aquascaping skills.

Or perhaps Obama is one of my followers.

Edit: sorry I accidentally made 2 of these threads. Please could a moderator delete one? Thanks
Or Elvis Presley showing up hahahaha.

NEVER wondered about it.

Mazeus
I love the idea of the Queen lurking on a forum asking about Angels and Tetras. She might give herself away though...

"Should one keep angels and neon tetras together, one hears that one should not as they are not temperature compatible."

ValerieAdams
In my almost 20 years on line, I have met at least 2 famous people. I was a member of a chat and singing room in Paltalk about 15 years ago. We took turns singing on our mics and this one guy called 99mph said I was pretty good and wanted to do duets with me of some Eagles songs. We had fun with it and the next day a friend asked me if I knew who I had been singing with. I said no and she told me he was Gerry Rafferty from the band Stealer's Wheel. His famous songs are Baker Street, Stuck In The Middle With You, and a few others. He had sent her a free copy of his latest album. He called himself 99mph because that was how fast he was going when he got a ticket for DUI lol.

The second time was when I started talking to this girl who claimed to be from Australia. Her screen name was FelicityShagwell. There was another guy in Sweden who was talking to her too and he tried to knock me off line by sending me a nasty virus that would trigger at midnight on Christmas Eve. Luckily my antivirus caught it the day before it was set to trigger. Anyway, me and the girl got into flirting and it got a little hot sometimes. Come to find out later on that she was really Drew Barrymore.

So you never know who you may see on line. It's possible that a celebrity or 2 have been here.

No way. That’s awesome!

DoubleDutch
I like all nice infamous people on here.

Dch48
I love the idea of the Queen lurking on a forum asking about Angels and Tetras. She might give herself away though...

"Should one keep angels and neon tetras together, one hears that one should not as they are not temperature compatible."
"The Oscar ate the Neon? We are not amused"

BottomDweller

"The Oscar ate the Neon? We are not amused"
Oh my god I'm dying over here

midna

oh come now, you're just being a troll with that one

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
smee82
Replies
Views
max h
Replies
Views
goldface
  • Question