False Julii Hardiness?

MisterSnuffles

Im thinking of a good bottom dweller for a 20 or 29 gallon community tank with a hi ey gourami, a school of ten neons or cardinals, and 2 amanos. I went to my LFS the other dag and saw Julii corys. But I believe they were false julii since the strip was longer. Im a beginner so how hardy are they? Are they good for a first time cory owner like me?

DoubleDutch

As with all Corys if you buy healthy.stock, feed a variated diet and keep the water clean, they'll quite."hardy". Juliinare not in the trade / available in the LFS : so you're right. C.trilineatus.

Upvote 1

MisterSnuffles

As with all Corys if you buy healthy.stock, feed a variated diet and keep the water clean, they'll quite."hardy". Juliinare not in the trade / available in the LFS : so you're right. C.trilineatus.
Awesome thanks!

Upvote 0

Mlou

Trilineatus were my first cories I ever kept and I still have the original 7 that I got almost two years ago. They are chubby, a bit shy, eat a lot and spawn easily in the Java moss. I haven’t collected any of their eggs as I have do many Sterbai eggs to deal with. They are very pretty cories too with very nice patterns on their bodies and a black dorsal fin. You’ll really like them. Follow a. regular water change routine like a 50% water change each week.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
MisterSnuffles
Replies
Views
Yeoy
Replies
Views
MisterSnuffles
  • Question