Falling up the stairs

Have you ever fallen up the stairs?

• Total voters
Tom
I know it sounds funny, but it happens. I would also consider it being tripping on a stair and falling. Hence, the falling up the stairs. I admit I have done it many times.
Tom

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
my dads done it ALOT! I never have though - I'm very careful on stairs. Miley

Tom
my dads done it ALOT! I never have though - I'm very careful on stairs. Miley
Are you sure? It really hurts if you aren't expecting it.
Tom

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
lol - ya... my dad is VERY "talented" that way.... hes gotten papercuts on his tongue, cut his tongue with a stick of gun, fell up stairs... ummm my mom was wearing glasses and got a paper cut on her eye!!! EWWW!! Miley

Tom
lol - ya... my dad is VERY "talented" that way.... hes gotten papercuts on his tongue, cut his tongue with a stick of gun, fell up stairs... ummm my mom was wearing glasses and got a paper cut on her eye!!! EWWW!! Miley
I have cut my tongue on a sucker. It sounds funny but it really hurt.
Tom

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
ive done that too - I do that a lot actually - it hurts so bad!! Miley

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
that and I usually accidently get mints stuck in the roof of my mouth tuck between my teeth - that's like a uncomfortable pressure - I geuss like an expander or something .... it hurts pretty bad! Miley

COBettaCouple
if I trip on stairs, I float.. it's the :;z thing!

that and I usually accidently get mints stuck in the roof of my mouth tuck between my teeth - that's like a uncomfortable pressure - I geuss like an expander or something .... it hurts pretty bad! Miley
i've done that, only like with a big sucker! lol

Bonochick
Yes. The best was in high school, because I dropped all of my books and stuff, and people kicked them down the stairs. : Talk about rubbing salt in a wound!

Sabi
Lo! No I don't think i've fallen up the stairs, i've fallen DOWN many times and that's really sore!

Gwenz
yea Ive fallen up the starirs many times! lol I once fell up the last but one step and landed flat on the floor, then slid down a few steps lol! hurt tho.

My friend fell up the stairs at school and because the edges of the stairs are made of metal she cracked her knee cap and was on crutches for months!

Gwenz

Tom
yea Ive fallen up the starirs many times! lol I once fell up the last but one step and landed flat on the floor, then slid down a few steps lol! hurt tho.

My friend fell up the stairs at school and because the edges of the stairs are made of metal she cracked her knee cap and was on crutches for months!

Gwenz
That's when I would sue the school.
Tom

Gwenz
lol. It doesn't matter it'll shut down in a few years anyway! lol Theres a new one opening which most people will probably move to, leaving only about 200 pupils in our school so it'll close. It sh** anyway! The roof leaks so we have buckets along the corridors and stuff. Its quite funny acctualy!

Gwenz

mlinden84
lol. It doesn't matter it'll shut down in a few years anyway! lol Theres a new one opening which most people will probably move to, leaving only about 200 pupils in our school so it'll close. It sh** anyway! The roof leaks so we have buckets along the corridors and stuff. Its quite funny acctualy!

Gwenz

You mean that's not normal? ...here I thought EVERYONE had buckets in the rooms and hallways at school to catch water when it rained....

Gwenz
lol. ye but when the boys decide it'll be fun to move the buckets then it chaos with water all on the floor! not to mention a load of girls from the year below me smoking in the toilets ( even though its against the law) and then trying to flush them down the toilet it just cloggs them up then the toilets are usualy flooded too! lol You may as well just turn our school into a pond of swimming pool or something! lol

Gwenz

Tom
lol. ye but when the boys decide it'll be fun to move the buckets then it chaos with water all on the floor! not to mention a load of girls from the year below me smoking in the toilets ( even though its against the law) and then trying to flush them down the toilet it just cloggs them up then the toilets are usualy flooded too! lol You may as well just turn our school into a pond of swimming pool or something! lol

Gwenz
Make it a giant aquarium. Now that would be a tank.
Tom

Gwenz
ooo yea! I wonder how many fish I could get in there! Give the bettas a classroom each! ;D lol Or fill it with "schooling" fish.

Gwenz

Tom
ooo yea! I wonder how many fish I could get in there! Give the bettas a classroom each! ;D lol Or fill it with "schooling" fish.

Gwenz
Now there's a pun.
Tom

COBettaCouple
lol.. no wonder you're so wild!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
LOL!!!! Miley

Gwenz
lol!

Gwenz

Sabi

Gwenz
Lol! that's a good one!

Gwenz
;D

Neville
no i've never fallen up the stairs.thank god

Allie
When I first got my new prescription for my glasses which are a lot smaller than the ones I had before...I fell up the stairs all the time. ;D

tan.b
i've fallen up the stairs more often than falling down them!!! how many of you have gone down stairs only to try and land on an extra stair that's not there! that's weird!! usually done when carrying something so you can't see your feet or the stairs!

Allie
i've fallen up the stairs more often than falling down them!!! how many of you have gone down stairs only to try and land on an extra stair that's not there! that's weird!! usually done when carrying something so you can't see your feet or the stairs!
Been there done that...leaves you feeling foolish, like you can't walk or something. ;D

Tom
I do that all the time when I am walking up the stairs and something else has my attention.
Tom

COBettaCouple

the trick is to hop on 1 foot up & down the stairs. :;a

Gwenz

I've done that loads! I usualy try to count to 14 in my head if I'm carrying something and can't see the stairs (14 stepps), but sometimes I misscount somehow and think there's another step and then I fall. lol its quite funny but it hurts sometimes!lol + it makes me wonder, how come I can't just count to 14 and get it right? Maybe I should learn to count again or something!

Gwenz

Harley
I fell up once with fish in my hands and I was hurt for weeks good thing I sacraficed myself for my fish cause there beautifull!

Sabi
Lol! I've done that! Fell too, if I was going down fast!

tan.b
. nice to know i'm not the only one who should know by now how to count and how to go up/down stairs....yet still gets it wrong!!!! : I think i'm ready for the stanna stair lift!!

tan.b
the trick is to hop on 1 foot up & down the stairs.
: so that's where i've been going wrong!!! thanks for that tip!!!!

COBettaCouple

I've done that loads! I usualy try to count to 14 in my head if I'm carrying something and can't see the stairs (14 stepps), but sometimes I misscount somehow and think there's another step and then I fall. lol its quite funny but it hurts sometimes!lol + it makes me wonder, how come I can't just count to 14 and get it right? Maybe I should learn to count again or something!

Gwenz

are you counting in english or welsh?

COBettaCouple
the trick is to hop on 1 foot up & down the stairs.
: so that's where i've been going wrong!!! thanks for that tip!!!!

you're welcome.. always glad to help! ;-)

Gwenz

Gwenz

are you counting in english or welsh?

usualy welsh, but what difference does that make?

COBettaCouple
isn't it obvious?!

tan.b

Gwenz
errr... I'd have thought I was better in welsh! Its my first language and didn't speak english until I was 7.

I have a home video of me when I'm 6 or something and I'm supposed to be counting but all I'm saying is "six, seven, six, seven, six, seven...." lol. Might explain if I fell up the stairs back then, but I don't remember much from when I was that age! lol

Gwenz

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
thepianoguy
Replies
Views
LJC6780
  • Cheesecake
  • Ponds
Replies
Views