Falling In Love All Over Again

Discussion in 'Angelfish' started by SmallFishGuy, Jun 12, 2018.

1. SmallFishGuy

SmallFishGuy Valued Member Member

So after my last angelfish died I decided I needed another, their elegance and beauty is too much not to have so I decided to take a trip to my local fish shop and ended up falling in love with a tricolour angel that is silver, black and orange but my fiancée said she wanted another black one so I made a decision :D

Attached Files:

2. Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele Well Known Member Member

They are GORGEOUS!!!

3. OP
    OP
    SmallFishGuy

I know I couldn’t believe my eyes when I got there and they hadn’t been brought!

4. James95

James95 Well Known Member Member

So pretty!! I miss having angels but I am down to one tank and they are far too delicate for some of my current residents. Lol

5. Bearwithfish

Bearwithfish Valued Member Member

Those are some Beautiful fish!!!

6. CloudTheFluffy

CloudTheFluffy Valued Member Member

Love angels <3

7. HORNET1

HORNET1 Well Known Member Member

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  8. snowballPLECO

snowballPLECO Valued Member Member

I have two angels with my Oscar and they've been doing great for months. Angel fish are a great show fish and definitely add that needed spark

9. OP
    OP
    SmallFishGuy

For £8 each I think these are an absolute bargain, I would happily pay double!

10. Mcasella

Mcasella Fishlore VIP Member

Nice gold marble pearlscale and dark marble! Glad you decided to step back into angels after a loss, they really are something to have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice