Fall get together at the Fish house

Dino
Oct. 6th, Saturday, from noon until I run everybody off.

We are located in East Tennessee.

PM me or Chief Waterchanger for address.

Next gettogether will be in late April of next year.

COBettaCouple
could you bring the fishhouse to denver?

Chief_waterchanger
Get togethers here are fun!

We have folks from several states (Usually Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and North Carolina) get together to discuss fish and explore the fishhouse.

It will include a cook-out (Hamburger, hot dogs, etc) and refreshments. And you will be graced with our presence.

A couple of the moderators on here normally show up (aside from Dino and myself ). Last time we had 35-40 people, this time we hope to have more.

Sure, if you pay shipping we will bring it. (The building weighs about 20 tons, the USPS should give you a discount. )

Butterfly
Get togethers at the fishhouse are always lots of fun
Carol

Isabella
could you bring the fishhouse to denver?
How about bringing it to New York? LOL

COBettaCouple
The Fishhouse US tour!

Callum The Cat
how about u go down under

what a great idea lol

Peace Out Callum!

Chief_waterchanger
I'm lazy, a tour would take work and effort..

COBettaCouple
oh well.. have fun everyone who can go. it'd be awesome to walk around in the fish house.

Bonochick
Aww, that would be awesome! I'm a little too far though. Hope you all have fun! ;D

capekate
.. It sounds like a wonderful gathering... ;D Too bad its so far away from me to travel to. Hope that you all have fun.. l
~ kate

Gunnie
I'm trying hard to make it! Is wrench and Mrs. wrence coming?

P.S. Should I bring more guppy grass?

P.P.S. Are the palms doing okay? Do you need more? ;D

Dino
I believe they are going to make it, I have not heard a definite yes.

Guppy grass and palms are always welcome.

nmwierman1977
Wish I could come!! I would love to see your fishhouse. We already have a trip planned though to go back home to NY in November for Thanksgiving. I haven't seen my family for 4 yrs. I think it's about time I go back to see them. Maybe Next yr in April. Natalie

Chief_waterchanger
We look forward to anyone who can make it. I hope Wrench and Mrs. Wrench can make it, they're hilarious people.

Gunnie
Chief_waterchanger
Wish I would've known you needed some. Like 20 bags went at Atlanta's auction yesterday for a buck a bag. Dino will be around later, maybe he has extra.

Dino
Yes, we have plenty.
We have a 75 that has a carpet several inches thick .

neverendingninja
I wish I would be able to come. I'm in south Alabama, so its a bit of a drive, but not unreasonable. Unfortunately, my schedule is so out of whack, I don't know when I'll be working when the time comes. Maybe next year, if I have a little more notice.

You guys have fun!

Gunnie
I wish I would be able to come. I'm in south Alabama, so its a bit of a drive, but not unreasonable. Unfortunately, my schedule is so out of whack, I don't know when I'll be working when the time comes. Maybe next year, if I have a little more notice.

You guys have fun!

It would be great if you could make it! It's about a 9 hour drive for me from Tallahassee, but well worth the trip!

Chief_waterchanger
Date finally got set.

October 18th at 1pm for this year's fall gathering. We are hoping the numbers of attendees continue to grow, and are expecting 20-40 or more this time.

I will be cooking, so don't eat before you get here! 8)

Tours of the fishhouse will be $10,000 each.

$10,000 gets you 5 minutes to be graced by the presence of our tanks and a "free" feeder guppy at the end of the tour.

LilMollieBreeder
nice

Shawnie
Date finally got set.

October 18th at 1pm for this year's fall gathering. We are hoping the numbers of attendees continue to grow, and are expecting 20-40 or more this time.

I will be cooking, so don't eat before you get here! 8)

Tours of the fishhouse will be $10,000 each.

$10,000 gets you 5 minutes to be graced by the presence of our tanks and a "free" feeder guppy at the end of the tour.

can I have 2 feeder guppies? my oscars won't share with one another

Chief_waterchanger
can I have 2 feeder guppies? my oscars won't share with one another

That'll be $20,000. We'll even let you have 7 and a half minutes infront of our most awesomest tanks for that much.

Shawnie
so that's how ya make money for the fish house!!!!! LOL

LilMollieBreeder
if Shawnie gets 2 I want 3 b/c I'm special

sgould
Huh. The prices have gone down this year.

Chief_waterchanger
Gas prices being as high as they are we figured we'd offer a couple thousand dollar rebate.

MissMTS
Ooooohhhhh! I wanna come!!! To bad you guys are half way across the country One of these days you guys need to organize a party for us west coast people

Slug
Maybe just maybe....I should know around the first weekend of September. I'd love to get up there and see the operation.

Lucy
Sigh, gonna miss this one. All my weekends are taken from Sept through Oct.
One of these days I'll make it down there.

Take lots of pics so we know the fun we missed.

Angela_96
If everything goes as planned I will def be making it to this one.

Chief_waterchanger
Lucy, you don't have to wait for there to be a gathering to come. If you decide on a weekend road trip, or even one during the week, let us know and we'll make plans to let ya see.

Now I must go plan a menu. I know I have 2 months, but better to have a plan than the day before go, "Whoops... looks like grilled fish for the fishhouse gathering. "

Darlene
I would love to come, but its right around when we will be moving

capekate
... as always... how I wish I can come on down! I just live too far away and the price of gas... getting my husband to drive down.. hotels etc etc.
This is one gathering that I really wish I was able to make it to.
Maybe some day!

Lucy
Lucy, you don't have to wait for there to be a gathering to come. If you decide on a weekend road trip, or even one during the week, let us know and we'll make plans to let ya see.

Thanks, that's great! I was down towards your area when you were away at the convention.

Alessa
why are you guys like 500 miles away from chicago??? :'(

oh dear, I'll see what I can do ;D although with college classes starting again...

Tom
Oh cool. I really wish I didn't have school that day and was able to make it down and not have any of the fish taken by the border control.
Tom

FishFolk
Haven't checked the calendar, but I can't think of anything more awesome than a Fishhouse gathering. It is long haul for us, but, we will be there. This time we are leaving home earlier so we arrive when the food is HOT! Ross is an amazing cook. And I will give you an extra $10k if I don't have to take a guppy. My luck it will drop on the way home and I have a really tough time feeding "my" babies to anything... (heehee).

Before we travel to the Fishhouse, we have to get our shots updated. We are crossing borders (hahaha) and we need to see if the vaccine for MTS is available. I know, we already have severe cases,and remission is highly unlikely, but if the vaccine is ready, there may be hope to keep us stable (guffaw).

Seriously - can't wait! Thanks guys. BTW, any hotels in town?

Martinismommy
hummmm 10 k huh? Do you have a Betta spawn scheduled? lol...I wish I could attend!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JennCav
Replies
Views
Dunk2
Replies
Views
Kellithebettalover
  • Flowingfins
  • Horse