b0n3ZA
Anyone use it?

Give a shout!

Tazmiche
I'm on it but don't log in often :;ps

Amnagrla
I'm on it.

AlisonChristine
It was my previous internet addiction before this forum. Now it's about even.

b0n3ZA
hahaha.
ok well what are you guys' names

diver28
I'm there but don't log in to much.

diver28
Kyle shelly

b0n3ZA
Sasha Irla

Harley
dont have it don't take any pics (besides my fish and dog!)

Tazmiche
my name is michelle newton

Isabella
Never heard of that website. Facebook is a website, right? What is it about? Giving out your real name to the public?

If so, my name is Isabella Minerva Gwenevere Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff.

Chief_waterchanger
... *points at Isabella* Could you write that in first grade?

Isabella
Duh! It was a piece of cake for me already at the age of 5!

COBettaCouple
Duh! It was a piece of cake for me already at the age of 5!

your mom - was she related to mary poppins?

Isabella
You haven't figured this out yet? Mary Poppins is my grandma ... my mom's mom ...

Tom
If so, my name is Isabella Minerva Gwenevere Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff.
Is that your real name or are you bull pooing us?
Tom

COBettaCouple
You haven't figured this out yet? Mary Poppins is my grandma ... my mom's mom ...

does that mean you can have tea on the ceiling too?

AlisonChristine
Having tea while suspended in the air? That would be the coolest thing. Ever.

Anti-gravity tea? Anyone? :;co (I know it's coffee, just pretend.)

Harley
CHEERS! :;co

Isabella
Is that your real name or are you bull pooing us?

does that mean you can have tea on the ceiling too?

The answer to both of you is: OF COURSE !!!

SteelerFan
I use it but its turning into a Myspace! there's so many things to add to your page its ridic! it wasn't bad until that. I wish it was the old way that only highschool graduates and college students could use it, now there's 15 year olds that have convo's like its Instant Messenger because they are to lazy to use the mouse and open up a different window. sorry, needed to vent on that one! but I'm on it still, Kevin Boslet.

AlisonChristine
I use it but its turning into a Myspace! there's so many things to add to your page its ridic! it wasn't bad until that. I wish it was the old way that only highschool graduates and college students could use it, now there's 15 year olds that have convo's like its Instant Messenger because they are to lazy to use the mouse and open up a different window. sorry, needed to vent on that one! but I'm on it still, Kevin Boslet.

My siblings and I made our youngest sister wait until she was officially a freshman to get a facebook. You don't really have anyone to keep in contact with, which is really the point of facebook, until highschool. But now that I'm in college, I can even see the wisdom of limiting it to college kids.

Tom
The answer to both of you is: OF COURSE !!!

Than PM me if you are really on it and your name so I can look it up.
Tom

Oblivion
I'm on it alot. My name is Anthony Dao ^^ in Little Rock, AR

Tony G.
facebook...

just thought you should know, there was a facebook account created called fishlore, that we used to stay put while the site was shutdown. it helps us keep in touch..

Beeker
Good idea.
I don't have a facebook yet. I guess I should get one.

Tavel
aww man, I didn't know that.

But the problem has been corrected...I just don't know who anyone is by their real name! I'm Alex...hit me up

Shawnie
for anyone wanting to be part of it

Tony G.
kk I can't find it anymore tho, that link is for the group...

Shawnie
yes the newer link I gave you was deleted as I couldnt find the old FL account LOL was having a brunette moment so join that link up there ^^

Bad Wolf
yay, I'm on facebook like 4 hours a day, lol, I will try and find Fish Lore

SWilkins
Okay yes I have a facebook page but I am not quite sure how it all works yet. I am still trying to feel my way through and I am still lost. I had finally gotten used to myspace and now I have to figure all of this out. And I have less time to do it all since I got put back on full time again so any help is appreciated. Probably if I goofed off all day there one day I might get the hang of it.

bolivianbaby
What is giving you trouble? I'm new to facebook as well, but if I can help, I'd be happy to.

Borisbbadd
My wife has a Facebook page, but she hasn't figured it out either.........

Shawnie
ima fb junky LOL ..and I don't want to enable you there! ;D

bolivianbaby
I uploaded my mother's profile picture for her and then uploaded another picture as a joke and it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to delete it. She was so mad! The other picture was one of those pics sent in joke e-mails.

Shawnie
just remember, facebook, myspace etc, isn't like fishlore where language and such is more controllable....so make sure members who join, ask permission ;D (had to make sure that was noted )

SWilkins
I uploaded my mother's profile picture for her and then uploaded another picture as a joke and it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to delete it. She was so mad! The other picture was one of those pics sent in joke e-mails.

Okay so now I don't feel so bad. I bet she wanted to strangle you.

bolivianbaby
Okay so now I don't feel so bad. I bet she wanted to strangle you.

Yes, she did! I'll try to send it to you as a message on Facebook. I really can't post it here

I just sent it! You should have it in your message inbox on Facebook.

SWilkins
Yes, she did! I'll try to send it to you as a message on Facebook. I really can't post it here

I just sent it! You should have it in your message inbox on Facebook.

LOL. I will have to check that out.

Shawnie I know about the language thing on there and thank goodness I have no little ones to worry about right now....until there are grandkids anyway.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views
WTFish?
Replies
Views
Toothy
Replies