F10 For Reptiles?

Reeferxbetta

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have both a Russian tortoise and ball python, but I'm mainly inquiring about what people like to use on glass/plastic tanks (tortoise has a homemade wooden tortoise table type tank).
I've always used vinegar and dye/scent free plant based soaps (rinsed really well) for all my cleaning, I've heard of using bleach but there's no way I could ever rinse my 75 gallon ball python tank well enough to trust that.
I've been using my same methods for probably 5 years now, but I've seen some stuff about the disinfectant f10 I think, anyone use that? Is it worth it? Or should I just stick with vinegar and soap?

Just a side note, I don't use soap on the actual tanks, just vinegar, I use the soap when food/water bowls and plastic decor get poop or other nasty stuff on them.

SpaghettiFork

Reaction score
F10 works wonderfully, just be sure to use the correct dilution for what you need to do. The concentrate bottles are a better deal than the pre-mixed. Even though it says you don't necessarily have to rinse I would do it anyways, hope I've helped a little

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom