F10 For Reptiles?

Discussion in 'Reptiles' started by Reeferxbetta, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Reeferxbetta

Reeferxbetta Well Known Member Member

I have both a Russian tortoise and ball python, but I'm mainly inquiring about what people like to use on glass/plastic tanks (tortoise has a homemade wooden tortoise table type tank).
    I've always used vinegar and dye/scent free plant based soaps (rinsed really well) for all my cleaning, I've heard of using bleach but there's no way I could ever rinse my 75 gallon ball python tank well enough to trust that.
    I've been using my same methods for probably 5 years now, but I've seen some stuff about the disinfectant f10 I think, anyone use that? Is it worth it? Or should I just stick with vinegar and soap?

Just a side note, I don't use soap on the actual tanks, just vinegar, I use the soap when food/water bowls and plastic decor get poop or other nasty stuff on them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Coradee

Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Giving this a bump up for you

3. SpaghettiFork

SpaghettiFork New Member Member

F10 works wonderfully, just be sure to use the correct dilution for what you need to do. The concentrate bottles are a better deal than the pre-mixed. Even though it says you don't necessarily have to rinse I would do it anyways, hope I've helped a little :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice