Important Extremely Sick Pleco

johngreen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m currently very worried over my suckermouth pleco who looks to be in extremely bad condition— he’s lethargic, not eating much, has fin rot, yellow specks and red streaks over his entire body (attached picture). I’m looking for effective ways to try and treat him and his tank mate (which may have been exposed; no symptoms so far but as a precaution). Thank you.

Attachments

Pat93

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I would highly suggest filling out the emergency template in the fish and invertebrate disease section of the forum if you can’t find it post here and I will copy paste it for you when I get home

Until then I always suggest waterchanges as a first resort if you don’t know what your dealing with yet

johngreen

Reaction score
I would highly suggest filling out the emergency template in the fish and invertebrate disease section of the forum if you can’t find it post here and I will copy paste it for you when I get home

Until then I always suggest waterchanges as a first resort if you don’t know what your dealing with yet
Ah found it, moving this thread to there w/ the form. Thank you.

I did a water change already but as far as I can tell the condition is worsening, so I think I need to purchase some antibiotics.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom