Experience With Paraguard??

CarrieFisher

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Tanks and Plants said:
It's great I have used it to cure ick, plus it's easy on your biological filter.
Same!!

I , literally, just used it for a course of two weeks for a pretty bad case of ich.

Just when it seems like the ich gets worse (around day 10ish), the next day it was almost gone!!

Herkimur

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
It contains Malachite Green, and that's a deal breaker for me since I have sensitive Inverts.
It's awesome used as a dip for new fish though.

Books&Fish

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm on day 15 using it for Ick in my 75g. It does stain your clear airline tubing, but it's barely noticeable, and it hasn't stained anything else. All my snails and ghost shrimp are alive and well. My media has not suffered at all. I do notice when I first dose the tank, I'll get one or two fish flashing a bit. Normally (with Ick) I don't see much flashing but once or twice a day (I catch it early). I'm not fond of having to use it so many days this round (last time 10 days was enough), but so far I really can't complain.

CarrieFisher

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It very slightly stained my silicone tank seals, but... as mentioned, its really not that noticeable.

It also stained the suction cup of one of my thermometers and the 4way feeder. Lol
But you can't tell unless you're riiiiiihht up on it

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom