Free Exiting The Hobby For Now, Fish & Plants Free To Good Home - Utah County, Ut

Bhuij

My wife and I had our first kid this year and my 55 gallon live planted tropical freshwater aquarium is proving more maintenance than I have time for. I want to give away the fish and plants to a good home and then clean up and sell my equipment.

All fish are healthy and have been kept for between 1 and 4 years. I don't remember the last time any fish in my aquarium had any diseases. My tank does have pond snails, so any plants will likely need a good bleach dip if you don't want to start your own snail population. Local pickup only please for fish. Can ship for plants. PM me if interested.

Fish
Plants

Crazycoryfishlady

Oooo Can I see the riccia?
I live in Washington ST. 99212 for a zip

MD_Plants

I’ll take the plants. 21111

mattgirl

Congratulations on the arrival of the
new family member.

Charlie’s Dad

I
My wife and I had our first kid this year and my 55 gallon live planted tropical freshwater aquarium is proving more maintenance than I have time for. I want to give away the fish and plants to a good home and then clean up and sell my equipment.

All fish are healthy and have been kept for between 1 and 4 years. I don't remember the last time any fish in my aquarium had any diseases. My tank does have pond snails, so any plants will likely need a good bleach dip if you don't want to start your own snail population. Local pickup only please for fish. Can ship for plants. PM me if interested.

Fish
  • 3 Pearl Gouramis
  • 6 Harlequin Rasboras
  • 3 Gold Tetras
  • 6 rather large Glolight Tetras
  • 1 invincible Otocinclus that has survived like 3 apocalypses
Plants
  • 2 large Amazon Swords. Have done very well with root tabs.
  • 2 Pieces of Anubias Nana
  • Lots of Java Ferns
  • More Riccia than I know what to do with
I would like the swords. How much? 27316 is my zip.

Congratulations on your addition!!!!

Bhuij

If I can fit them into a small flat rate box I can get them to you for just the price of shipping, probably in the neighborhood of $6.

Charlie’s Dad

Ok....very nice of you......thank you.

Please let me your PayPal information ....

Brian in NC

awsd

Fish
  • 3 Pearl Gouramis
  • 6 Harlequin Rasboras
  • 3 Gold Tetras
  • 6 rather large Glolight Tetras
  • 1 invincible Otocinclus that has survived like 3 apocalypses
Plants
  • 2 large Amazon Swords. Have done very well with root tabs.
  • 2 Pieces of Anubias Nana
  • Lots of Java Ferns
  • More Riccia than I know what to do with
Congratulations on the arrival of the new family member!
Wish to get the plants, zip 77407, how much for shipping? Thanks!

Charlie’s Dad

If I can fit them into a small flat rate box I can get them to you for just the price of shipping, probably in the neighborhood of $6.
I wish to purchase the swords. PayPal information and will pay promptly.

Brian in NC

mattgirl

Hopefully all is well with Bhuij and growing family. I notice there has been no activity since last Monday morning and no reply to a PM.

Charlie’s Dad

I hope all is well also!!!!

Tris

Any plants still available?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Mudminnow
Replies
Views
hazyvonne
Replies