Excited To Join!

Katestanks02

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hi,
I’m excited to start posting instead of just lurking on here all the time! I got back into the hobby about a year ago. Growing up I’ve always had fish tanks. When I first got back into the hobby, it started out as one tank in our living room. Now I’ve caught a bad case of MTS and my basement now has 9 main tanks and a few quarantine tanks. I’m really into planted tanks and creating an ecosystem. I keep mostly tropical fish and goldfish.
Some of my favorite tanks are my 55 gallon with 5 Denison barbs and 6 albino Corydoras, my 75 gallon community tank with 3 angel fish, 5 boesemani rainbowfish, 3 sunset platy, 3 panda gara, and 9 green laser cories, and finally my other 55 gallon with my two babies, my fan tail calico Ryukins.
I live in a more rural area and I don’t know anyone who keeps fish the same way I do around here so I’m excited to meet more fish nerds!

JonJal

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi,
I’m excited to start posting instead of just lurking on here all the time! I got back into the hobby about a year ago. Growing up I’ve always had fish tanks. When I first got back into the hobby, it started out as one tank in our living room. Now I’ve caught a bad case of MTS and my basement now has 9 main tanks and a few quarantine tanks. I’m really into planted tanks and creating an ecosystem. I keep mostly tropical fish and goldfish.
Some of my favorite tanks are my 55 gallon with 5 Denison barbs and 6 albino Corydoras, my 75 gallon community tank with 3 angel fish, 5 boesemani rainbowfish, 3 sunset platy, 3 panda gara, and 9 green laser cories, and finally my other 55 gallon with my two babies, my fan tail calico Ryukins.
I live in a more rural area and I don’t know anyone who keeps fish the same way I do around here so I’m excited to meet more fish nerds!
That is ALOT of water changes!lol
Welcome fellow fish nerd!

Katestanks02

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Labor of love.Do you keep any cichlids? Im into the central and south american variety.
Just the angels, but I’d like to get some Apistogramma agassizii fire reds. I also have a tanganyika tank set up but no fish yet.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom