Excellent Aquatic Arts experience

Fishcat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I ordered 10 shrimp from Aquatic Arts during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale (along with a few other items). They were to be shipped today. I just received a very apologetic email from them explaining that due to a software error they had oversold some of their inventory and could not ship my shrimp today. They offered me a refund for the shrimp, or a gift card for double the value, or a substitute of anything from the website with a value upwards of twice the cost of the shrimp, or a delay in shipping and double the shrimp. I elected a delay and double the shrimp. Couldn’t be more pleased with how they handled an unfortunate situation.

JettsPapa

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Fishcat said:
I ordered 10 shrimp from Aquatic Arts during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale (along with a few other items). They were to be shipped today. I just received a very apologetic email from them explaining that due to a software error they had oversold some of their inventory and could not ship my shrimp today. They offered me a refund for the shrimp, or a gift card for double the value, or a substitute of anything from the website with a value upwards of twice the cost of the shrimp, or a delay in shipping and double the shrimp. I elected a delay and double the shrimp. Couldn’t be more pleased with how they handled an unfortunate situation.
Sounds like a good company. Please let us know how it goes when you get the shrimp.

jkkgron2

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Fishcat said:
Good to know! Glad that you can still get your shrimp soon

Fishcat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well, they arrived last Tuesday. They were grazing in the tank immediately after being put in, and at least two are heavily berried. I need to get a little light on this tank to get pictures, but I’m very happy with the customer service and my new arrivals. They like to graze on the underside of the surface floating plants, which is entertaining.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom