Evil CPO

BillynJennifer

I've had CPOs on several different occasions and they've always been calm and serene. I bought two for my 10 gallon a few months ago and one of them has all of a sudden has gone Charles Manson crazy. It killed its neighbor CPO, five yellow Neos, two Amanos, and an Otocinclus. This has all happened in the last week. The little ******* has been banished to its own tank.

richiep

Its hard to believe that one cpo would do all this damage in such a short period, have you actually seen him hunt and kill his pray or could there be something else going on

BillynJennifer

richiep said:
Its hard to believe that one cpo would do all this damage in such a short period, have you actually seen him hunt and kill his pray or could there be something else going on
I only saw saw him grab two of the Neos. He caught them and flipped them onto their back. I'm guessing he took out the others too.

richiep

What an evil little critter

BillynJennifer

richiep said:
What an evil little critter
He has been banished from general population.

richiep

Thry are normally so placed, I wonder why he's gone like that

DanielZebra32798

Yep I had a CPO that killed her brother too. I witnessed one of the attacks the morning of the day she killed him, and it was brutal, I didnt know they could move so quickly. I unfortunately had to rush to work, so I didnt have time to set up a new tank and separate the two CPOs. By the time I got home that night, she had finished him off. I thought that would be the end of her aggression, but I was wrong. She didnt kill any of my fish, but I saw her attempting to, and so she has been banished to solitary confinement as well.

Top Bottom