Ever ordered cichlids from these 2 sites?

Discussion in 'Commercial Websites' started by LyndaB, Apr 15, 2010.

1. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

My research on cichlids continues. I came across links to these two websites today. Any of you heard of them, or used them yourselves?

:;thx

2. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

I never ordered fish from them but I came across AZGardens a little while ago and was thinking about ordering before I found Aquabid. I believe aquabid has better sellers that are willing to go the extra mile with ya. What fish are you trying to get?

3. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

I'm looking for a pair of dwarf (or small) cichlids. Not sure exactly which yet. Open to suggestions.

4. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Like africans or new world? If africans you can check Kribensis they are a few different ones. If new world Rams is a good choice.

5. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

I'd love a pair of these......  

:;th

6. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Ok if you are interested in Apistos Aquabid has many kinds I believe.
    Here is the link with apistos.

Just remember to check the seller feedback as long as is a 98% or more positive feedback in the last year or so you are good to go.

7. harpua2002Fishlore VIPMember

I've heard some really bad reviews about AZ Aquatic Gardens. Although I've never ordered from them myself, I'd be wary.

Jeff Rapps has great quality fish, but you can probably get some nice fish for a lot cheaper from Aquabid. :)

8. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

Thanks harpua.

I've been looking on aquabid, but get disappointed at those auctions with no photos. If I was much more familiar with cichlids, I don't think I'd be as nervous about it. :rolleyes:

I am very used to auctions, both on-line and live. That part doesn't scare me. :)

9. harpua2002Fishlore VIPMember

If you need a second opinion on anything, feel free to shoot me a PM with a link if I can be of any help. :)

I agree with you, I don't even look at the auctions without pics. How the heck do those folks even expect to sell the fish with no pic?!?!?!?! LOL

10. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

11. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I've heard a lot of good things about Jeff Rapps (tangled up in cichlids) quality stock. I've never heard of azgardens.

I won't bid for fish if I can't see their pics, either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice