Error when uploading images to album

Virt

I am trying to upload some photos to my album on my profile, I managed to upload 5 the other day before I started getting this error:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 37224448) (tried to allocate 9720001 bytes) in on line 2351

The upload section has this:
Pictures Remaining 195
Space Remaining 90.24 MB
Maximum File Size per Picture 1.91 MB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 2,400 by 1,800 Pixels

My s are 2048x1536 pixels and all under 1.9MB, I have tried loading one at a time too, no dice

Aquarist

Good morning,

Sounds like Mike the Administrator of the site will have to take a look at it. If you've done everything mentioned in the link below (it appears that you have) he will surely have to take a look at it:

Hate that you're having these issues. I'm sure Mike will see your thread the next time he signs on.

Ken

Virt

Thanks Ken, they definitely should upload according the the size requirements and method so hopefully Mike will be able to nut it out

Mike

That error looks like the software is running out of memory trying to process the . I'd try going half that size if you can resize them. picresize.com

If you still have issues you can email me the pic and I can try it: support at fishlore dot com.

Virt

Thanks for the info Mike, just one thing else though; would that be a limitaton of the computer I am using or the server I'm uploading to?

Just resized an and gave it a go, worked

Merged back to back posts.
Ken

Mike

Cool. Glad it worked! It is not your computer. It's the server throwing that error message.

Virt

cheers guys!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
catsma_97504
Replies
Views
Kathy Potts
Replies
Views
Red1313