erratic mollie

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
My mollie has been behaving rather oddly. at first he was swimming in place for a while and he has stopped since I medicated him. Now he swimming at an angle, and he seems to be struggling to do even that. I have started giving him hI'm a salt bath the other day but I am not sure what else to do.

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
to be more specific he swims with his head tilted upwards. he looks like he could have several things but I cannot narrow it down. He has spots on his fin that are translucent, and he has shiny white dots/patches around his gills. He is completly white under his gills (but it is very shiny)

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Gammerus I am so sorry but I have been thinking and thinking and I don't have a clue what's wrong
Do you know what the Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate readings are? When was the last water change and how much?
Carol

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
he now has some cottony stuff on his underside which I assume is fungus

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
He deffinetly has some cottony fungus on his underside, it is not just cottony it is alittle stringy. I have been treating with him antI fungus meds for a week now and it's not helping

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
He is swimming normally now but he still looks very sick. I cannot get a picture so I drew a simple picture that might help.
6.jpg

New Threads