Epic Flash Sale!! 50% off Certain Guppy Strains!

Pwilly07

In order to spread the good word about my business I want to send out some guppies at 50% off!!! That's right half off the guppies! You can order them here or on my website www.pwillysfishemporium.com. This sale will last a week so please act fast. No other codes or discounts will be valid this week on guppies, but you're getting 50% off beautiful guppy strains. One last thing is I can ship via Priority Mail again. It still doesn't have a true live arrival guarantee unless it makes it in 2 days, BUT several packages of shrimp and several other packages of guppies went Priority and made it alive. I even sent some to Guam that made it within 4 days and alive.

The strains being offered are:
HB White: Reg Price: $28.49, Sale Price: $14.25
HB Red Rose: Reg Price: $32.99, Sale Price: $16.50
Ivory Blue Mosaic: Reg Price: $28.49, Sale Price: $14.25

Attachments

• Ivory Blue Mosaic Guppy.JPG
    Ivory Blue Mosaic Guppy.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 51
  • HB Red Rose.JPG
    HB Red Rose.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 52
  • HB White.JPG
    HB White.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 54

Pwilly07

Sale is still on going!! Get em while they last!

KianMan

darn!!!!!! wish I lived in the US :[

Pwilly07

darn!!!!!! wish I lived in the US :[
Where do you live? It is possible we can work something out. I'm willing to look into it for you to see if it is feasible or not.

NearMeBettas

Shoot, I wish I still had guppies! Only bettas though as I breed them and have a very small fish room. Your fish are gorgeous! <3

Foxxway ?

SchoolofFish

Gorgeous! Love the Rose Red. So vibrant!

Pwilly07

Gorgeous! Love the Rose Red. So vibrant!
I have 1 male and 3 females left if interested. I am ending the sale for the guppies at the end of the month as well. It has been running for like 8-10 weeks now during the summer and with fall coming shipping is less risky with lower temps so I will offer more guarantees on priority mail and such saving on shipping so the price to many customers will be the same, but it won't be thrown away into needlessly expensive shipping.

SchoolofFish

I have 1 male and 3 females left if interested. I am ending the sale for the guppies at the end of the month as well. It has been running for like 8-10 weeks now during the summer and with fall coming shipping is less risky with lower temps so I will offer more guarantees on priority mail and such saving on shipping so the price to many customers will be the same, but it won't be thrown away into needlessly expensive shipping.
I’d hate to have them not make it - our heat is unreal lately. I’d rather wait for a break in temps to make sure they fair the trip well. Haven’t ordered before and don’t want to risk super sad kid upon opening up the box. Thank you!

Pwilly07

I’d hate to have them not make it - our heat is unreal lately. I’d rather wait for a break in temps to make sure they fair the trip well. Haven’t ordered before and don’t want to risk super sad kid upon opening up the box. Thank you!
If you want them, I'll hold them at the sale price until it cools off. That's not a problem!!

SchoolofFish

If you want them, I'll hold them at the sale price until it cools off. That's not a problem!!
That is so kind. Let me check with my son in the morning. He gets to make the ultimate call. I’m trying (so hard) to not take over his hobby ‍♀️

Pwilly07

That is so kind. Let me check with my son in the morning. He gets to make the ultimate call. I’m trying (so hard) to not take over his hobby ‍♀️
No problemo!!

JettsPapa

There's an easy solution to that. You should get your own tank (or tanks).

Pwilly07

There's an easy solution to that. You should get your own tank (or tanks).
MTS, MTS, MTS!!!

Pwilly07

So what was the decision of your son? Do you think he is interested?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
OnTheFly

Random Great Thread

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom