Endgame

Discussion in 'Our Other Interests' started by WinterSoldier., Apr 24, 2019.

1. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

So my interview thread has been overrun with Endgame speculations, so I thought we could discuss the upcoming movie here.

Apparently it has grossed 900 M already and it hasn't been released and still has a few days to go! I believe @AJE has tickets (Right?) I am hoping to go sometimes in the upcoming weeks, (Maybe after I watch Infinity war) I hope I can go, last avengers movie I just couldn't find a time to get to the theater and it got back burnered. Any speculations on the plot? People who die? @nikm128

2. nikm128Fishlore VIPMember

Well Captain America is 100% out, not sure if he'll die or just leave but he's done.

3. AJEFishlore VIPMember

Yup, I already have tickets, we are leaving to watch it tonight(it’s a midnight showing) I think all the original avengers will be written off somehow

4. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

I think it would be better if he went down in flaming glory, rather than retire. As we know from Clint Barton's retirement, super hero retirements never last long

Awwhh man lucky! I'll have to find the time to go! Not sure I want to, it might be do sad for me to take! I wish they'd do a winter soldier single film. I do have a sneaky feeling that Black Widow is dying :(

5. SFGiantsGuyWell Known MemberMember

Gonna go see it tomorrow! : )

6. AJEFishlore VIPMember

I still don’t understand why she’s an avenger and someone like let’s say QUAKE isn’t

7. SFGiantsGuyWell Known MemberMember

Well, Wolverine and a few others were with the Avengers for a bit...in the comics anyway...

8. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

Because she is freaking awesome, and isn't a annoying like Captain Marvel, and she is essentially the bread and butter of the avengers

9. AJEFishlore VIPMember

Lockjaw had the infinity stones in the comics. I bet we see at least one mutant in endgame

10. scarfaceFishlore VIPMember

Captain Marvel single-handedly defeats Thanos.

Not everyone makes it out alive.

Captain America vs. Red Skull.

You sti haven't watched Infinity War?

11. AJEFishlore VIPMember

Yeah she’s cool, but she adds very little to the team, if they could get Quake (who can literally destroy the world) things would be very different, like she could have destroyed the worm hole in avengers 1

12. PheonixKingZWell Known MemberMember

Captain America is going to be out!! I don’t know If he is going to die, or just go!! I have seen all MARVEL movies, up to Captain Marvel, and ENDGAME!! I can’t wait to see it! I will have to wait until it is in my library though.......:D

13. SFGiantsGuyWell Known MemberMember

Nobody can top The Beyonder though...nobody. Although that's pretty far in to the Avengers series...! He's like "Q" from Star Trek: He can do ANYTHING, at any time.

14. PheonixKingZWell Known MemberMember

Who.......on earth......is the “Beyonder”? It/he/her has not been in ANY Avengers movie, ever!!

15. nikm128Fishlore VIPMember

There are lots of characters not in the movies

16. SFGiantsGuyWell Known MemberMember

The Beyonder is like god. He has powers to do anything. Just Google him, you'll see.

17. JamieLuValued MemberMember

Why is everyone saying capt. America is out?! I have to see capt. Marvel movie first then def gonna see endgame, cant wait. Infinity war was pretty intense tho, i hope endgame doesnt make me too sad.

18. SFGiantsGuyWell Known MemberMember

I...just read Endgame spoilers like a fool... :-/

19. JamieLuValued MemberMember

Way to spoil it guys, thanks alot! Geez

20. SFGiantsGuyWell Known MemberMember

I didn't give out any spoilers here...