Endgame

WinterSoldier.

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
So my interview thread has been overrun with Endgame speculations, so I thought we could discuss the upcoming movie here.

Apparently it has grossed 900 M already and it hasn't been released and still has a few days to go! I believe AJE has tickets (Right?) I am hoping to go sometimes in the upcoming weeks, (Maybe after I watch Infinity war) I hope I can go, last avengers movie I just couldn't find a time to get to the theater and it got back burnered. Any speculations on the plot? People who die? nikm128

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
WinterSoldier. said:
So my interview thread has been overrun with Endgame speculations, so I thought we could discuss the upcoming movie here.

Apparently it has grossed 900 M already and it hasn't been released and still has a few days to go! I believe AJE has tickets (Right?) I am hoping to go sometimes in the upcoming weeks, (Maybe after I watch Infinity war) I hope I can go, last avengers movie I just couldn't find a time to get to the theater and it got back burnered. Any speculations on the plot? People who die? nikm128
Yup, I already have tickets, we are leaving to watch it tonight(it’s a midnight showing) I think all the original avengers will be written off somehow

OP
WinterSoldier.

WinterSoldier.

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
nikm128 said:
Well Captain America is 100% out, not sure if he'll die or just leave but he's done.
I think it would be better if he went down in flaming glory, rather than retire. As we know from Clint Barton's retirement, super hero retirements never last long

Awwhh man lucky! I'll have to find the time to go! Not sure I want to, it might be do sad for me to take! I wish they'd do a winter soldier single film. I do have a sneaky feeling that Black Widow is dying

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
WinterSoldier. said:
I think it would be better if he went down in flaming glory, rather than retire. As we know from Clint Barton's retirement, super hero retirements never last long

Awwhh man lucky! I'll have to find the time to go! Not sure I want to, it might be do sad for me to take! I wish they'd do a winter soldier single film. I do have a sneaky feeling that Black Widow is dying
I still don’t understand why she’s an avenger and someone like let’s say QUAKE isn’t

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well, Wolverine and a few others were with the Avengers for a bit...in the comics anyway...

OP
WinterSoldier.

WinterSoldier.

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
AJE said:
I still don’t understand why she’s an avenger and someone like let’s say QUAKE isn’t
Because she is freaking awesome, and isn't a annoying like Captain Marvel, and she is essentially the bread and butter of the avengers

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
SFGiantsGuy said:
Well, Wolverine and a few others were with the Avengers for a bit...in the comics anyway...
Lockjaw had the infinity stones in the comics. I bet we see at least one mutant in endgame

goldface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Captain Marvel single-handedly defeats Thanos.

Not everyone makes it out alive.

Captain America vs. Red Skull.

You stI haven't watched Infinity War?

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
WinterSoldier. said:
Because she is freaking awesome, and isn't a annoying like Captain Marvel, and she is essentially the bread and butter of the avengers
Yeah she’s cool, but she adds very little to the team, if they could get Quake (who can literally destroy the world) things would be very different, like she could have destroyed the worm hole in avengers 1

PheonixKingZ

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Captain America is going to be out!! I don’t know If he is going to die, or just go!! I have seen all MARVEL movies, up to Captain Marvel, and ENDGAME!! I can’t wait to see it! I will have to wait until it is in my library though.......

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nobody can top The Beyonder though...nobody. Although that's pretty far in to the Avengers series...! He's like "Q" from Star Trek: He can do ANYTHING, at any time.

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
PheonixKingZ said:
Who.......on earth......is the “Beyonder”? It/he/her has not been in ANY Avengers movie, ever!!
There are lots of characters not in the movies

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The Beyonder is like god. He has powers to do anything. Just Google him, you'll see.

JamieLu

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Why is everyone saying capt. America is out?! I have to see capt. Marvel movie first then def gonna see endgame, can't wait. Infinity war was pretty intense tho, I hope endgame doesn't make me too sad.

New Threads