**Emergency (of sorts)** Help My Mom!! Important

1. MaddieLynn Well Known Member Member

My mom is the author of a hilarious blog, Smockity Frocks. She is nominated for the Funniest Homeschool Blog award, and she has the most votes right now, but the person in 2nd place is gaining fast and the voting ends at midnight!

She really really really wants to win this award and she needs your votes! Please go to this link:

http://hsbapost.com/funniest-homeschool-blog-2009/

and vote for Smockity Frocks! She needs every vote she can get! PLEASE VOTE!!!!!

(P.S. Yes, the MaddieLynn that has occasionally posted on there is me, but I don't post any more because I have my own blog now, so this award won't be for me. It's for my mom.)

Thanks a million to anyone who votes!!!!

She's only 9 votes ahead now and she's getting kind of worried... vote vote vote! :)

:animal0068:Hello. I've merged your posts since there were no responses between. Don't forget about your "Edit" key for corrections and or additional thoughts. It really helps to save some space.
    Thanks!
    Ken

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I voted! Looks like the other front runner is pushing for votes too!

3. MaddieLynn Well Known Member Member

Thank you!

4. Nate McFin Well Known Member Member

done!:;saber

5. Borisbbadd Guest

It would only let me vote once..............>:D

6. MaddieLynn Well Known Member Member

Thank you sooo much everyone! She was behind but now she's ahead again thanks to y'all!

I forgot to say, if you would Twitter or Facebook or Myspace about this it would really help!

7. Nate McFin Well Known Member Member

topping for maddielynn

8. MaddieLynn Well Known Member Member

Thank you!

9. click Well Known Member Member

voted:;hf

10. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Did your mom win? :)

11. MaddieLynn Well Known Member Member

No :( But thanks everyone!

12. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

What was the prize?