Emergency fish weird wounds & buoyancy issues!

Mscharming
Ok so my fish are dropping one by one at least one every week. They develop weird wounds and then can’t swim correctly having a buoyancy problem. They literally like decay while they are still alive. Here is the latest fish that is sick. She was fine this morning and now all of a sudden she’s practically shredded in pieces !! Help I don’t know what to do!! I had ick over a month ago and the fish showing signs are fine now. I then treated with a general cure and still this is happening! I attached pics of the wound on the last dead fish and what the current sick one looks like. Please help!!

Jo7984
What are your parameters?

There is an emergency template to complete which would massively help the more experienced guys when they come along.

I'd be tempted to do some big water changes to make sure the water is clean as can be.

Mscharming
Jo7984 said:
What are your parameters?

There is an emergency template to complete which would massively help the more experienced guys when they come along.

I'd be tempted to do some big water changes to make sure the water is clean as can be.
Thank you! I didn’t know there was one I’m rather new to the site. I will get to it!

Wouldratherwatchaquarium
Unless it's water conditions such as a high spike of ammonia/nitrite or a prolonged extreme nitrate level it will be some kind of disease that hopefully can be identified for you.

What fish have you got? Number? Tanksize? This could be caused by the fish themselves.

Definately fill in emergency template.

Top Bottom