EMERGENCY, cracked bulkhead, fish waiting to be put in tank

BadisBadis
Member
We just arrived home after 9hrs of breaking down and transporting a 90 gallon fowlr tank, getting the tank into our house one of the bulkheads cracked on the seam!! Can we super glue it??? I have 6 large fish in buckets that need to get into this tank ASAP!!!! Help!!!! Can post a picture if needed!!!
 
AcornTheBetta
Member
BadisBadis said:
We just arrived home after 9hrs of breaking down and transporting a 90 gallon fowlr tank, getting the tank into our house one of the bulkheads cracked on the seam!! Can we super glue it??? I have 6 large fish in buckets that need to get into this tank ASAP!!!! Help!!!! Can post a picture if needed!!!
Maybe patch it up with some silicone until you can replace the tank?
 
  • Thread Starter
BadisBadis
Member
AcornTheBetta said:
Maybe patch it up with some silicone until you can replace the tank?
Its not the tank, just the bulkhead that's cracked, we were able to remove the bulkhead because it was just handtight. I cant let these fish die.
 
Aquariumlover1357
Member
Can you post a picture?
 
  • Thread Starter
BadisBadis
Member
BadisBadis said:
Its not the tank, just the bulkhead that's cracked, we were able to remove the bulkhead because it was just handtight. I cant let these fish die.
We are supergluing it and its on vices... hopefully it will work until we can get a replacement. Red.line is where it cracked
 
  • Thread Starter
BadisBadis
Member
BadisBadis said:
Yup, see below just posted some
Well...above this post lol
 
  • Thread Starter
BadisBadis
Member
So far no leaking! We used super glue and silicone plumbers tape from my husbands machine shop.
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom