Eheim Vivaline 180

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I have a new Freshwater tank !
IMG_0964.jpg
I went with peaceful fish this time. I have a pair spawning pair of Bolivian Rams, guppies and 12 green rasboras. I upgraded the filtration to a Fluval 207 as i was browsing the forum a few weeks back and realized generation 7 was out. Ive previously had the fluval 306 and fx6 and loved them.
IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0967.jpg

Oh ! Also I have these two little gold fish that my gf’s dad found in a water tank, they had been in a bucket with a filter but i upgraded them to a tank. The tank was my emergency tank, its been used to house my big fish when the tank leaked and also to treat my sick salt water fish. I wrapped the back with frosting and gave it a good scrub.
IMG_0990.jpg
IMG_0949.jpg
this is temporary this location.

Geoff

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Your tank is so beautiful and clean! Even underneath where the filter is lol. So neat and tidy! What are those plants?

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Geoff said:
Your tank is so beautiful and clean! Even underneath where the filter is lol. So neat and tidy! What are those plants?
Thanks Geoff ! They are Anubias, some swords in the back, Ive gone with all easy stuff as Im not as confident with plants as I am with corals, they look nice though I think. Ive always wanted plants but never had any look as my old fish used to eat them.

Geoff

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
grantm91 said:
Thanks Geoff ! They are Anubias, some swords in the back, Ive gone with all easy stuff as Im not as confident with plants as I am with corals, they look nice though I think. Ive always wanted plants but never had any look as my old fish used to eat them.
Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anubias that large! Do you know what type they are?

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Geoff said:
Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anubias that large! Do you know what type they are?
Im hopeless lol, just had to check my ebay history, apparently they are large anubias barteri.

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice looking tanks grant . Love the anubias!! And I’ve only have 1 question. What a Eheim vivaline 180? Is that the tank?

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
86 ssinit said:
Nice looking tanks grant . Love the anubias!! And I’ve only have 1 question. What a Eheim vivaline 180? Is that the tank?
Thankyou, yes thats what the tanks called l, on the the internet its called eheim vivaline 180 LED, there is other sizes too.

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wow I didn’t know Eheim made tanks. Again nice looking setup and good luck .

jmaldo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
grantm91
:emoji_clap:Very Nice Tank. Lucky you, I did a search and it appears only available across the pond.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
jmaldo said:
grantm91
:emoji_clap:Very Nice Tank. Lucky you, I did a search and it appears only available across the pond.
Thanks a lot ! I hate when stuff is only available in Europe or only state side, the innovative marine tanks went out of stock here for ages. They are available now though, might get a Im10 if the overtime comes back at work. Il use the AI prime from the gold fish tank. I actually think these tanks are new-ish so may make it to the usa if they do well here.

RSababady

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very nice setup - good job. well done. Not only is the layout and choice of driftwood and plants great, but the contrasting substrate with the tank frame are really "clean" and the lighting - oh the lighting....... I especially like your back lit wall with the cream coloured light - it gives a special warmth to an otherwise "cold" tank.

Excellent - I like it.

RSababady

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Geoff said:
Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anubias that large!
Neither have I.... looks lovely!

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
RSababady said:
Very nice setup - good job. well done. Not only is the layout and choice of driftwood and plants great, but the contrasting substrate with the tank frame are really "clean" and the lighting - oh the lighting....... I especially like your back lit wall with the cream coloured light - it gives a special warmth to an otherwise "cold" tank.

Excellent - I like it.
Thankyou ! Im grateful for the compliments as its my first time trying plants properly.

Ohio Mark

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Beautiful set up! I will be following this with interest! Love my Bolivian Rams....

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Ohio Mark said:
Beautiful set up! I will be following this with interest! Love my Bolivian Rams....
Thanks Mark ! Im loving the Rams so peaceful and chilled.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom