Eggs Being Layed Right Now!!

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
so i just woke up to use the bathroom, and i have a habbit of always checking all 5 of my tanks ANY TIME i pass by them, and thank god because im expirencing the coolest thing. my snail momma ( has laid 3 clutches for me thus far) is laying another clutch, as i type this, 13 eggs have been layed at this moment. so very cool!! i am going to stay up until she finishes and watch her lol. anyways all, good night and ill update here tm afternoon

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Pics? How exciting! Better than being up cause of thunder. I have a hundred twenty pound bag of shivering bones draped across my lap. Pics. You know we need pics! Lol

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Gypsy13 said:
Pics? How exciting! Better than being up cause of thunder. I have a hundred twenty pound bag of shivering bones draped across my lap. Pics. You know we need pics! Lol
thanx guys!! it was a smallish clutch but its gurthy lol. and it was an awesome thing to watch! i will upload pic later this afternoon when it gets brighter out, my camera on this laptop is aweful, ill c how it comes out........hold on..... oh is not bad, gypsy 13 you may need your hubby to c this one lol

Attachments

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ms rose said:
thanx guys!! it was a smallish clutch but its gurthy lol. and it was an awesome thing to watch! i will upload pic later this afternoon when it gets brighter out, my camera on this laptop is aweful, ill c how it comes out........hold on..... oh is not bad, gypsy 13 you may need your hubby to c this one lol
Took him a while but he found it. Super cool! Thank you!

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
hahaha yeas i figured, bad camera lol but ill update here as thing progress! thanx for the chat deer

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
thank you @Thunder o b !! this is my 4th clutch, 3, from this same mom and 1 from an unknown mom lol

EDIT TO ADD: this is why im doing your cycle test on that 10 gallon, so i can hatch out the babies in there lol

EDIT #2: I know a 10 gallon cant support all the babies, i have other tanks to disperse them as the grow. just wanted to throw that out there. this is just so they are all in one spot while being so small

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ms rose said:
hahaha yeas i figured, bad camera lol but ill update here as thing progress! thanx for the chat deer
Anytime! And the lack of sleep I get, I mean that literally!

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
hahaha yes i noticed you havent gotten much sleep lol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom