Edward Scissorhands

free.will77

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hi guys,

I watched it again for 4 times last night, and again I cried, how sweet Edward is. I can't tell. I don't know why but every time I watch the movie ,it makes me cry. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, I can feel how difficult it is to get used to the fact that someone you love is not with you anymore...

Bahar

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Ah, that movie is greatness, isn't it? Depp is trumped only by Hugh Jackman for me, and barely, at that.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
sirdarksol said:
Not my favorite Depp movie, or my favorite Burton movie, but still a good one.
Which are your fave Depp and Burton movies? I may have to go with Nightmare Before Christmas as the best of the Burtons.... Depp...wow, so many to choose from.

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Meenu said:
Which are your fave Depp and Burton movies? I may have to go with Nightmare Before Christmas as the best of the Burtons.... Depp...wow, so many to choose from.
It's probably Nightmare Before Christmas for me.

For Depp, it's a toss-up between his character in Once Upon a Time in Mexico and What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, though I have yet to see Finding Neverland (it just came from Netflix), and I'm a sucker for Peter Pan stories.

In both cases, it would have been Alice in Wonderland if not for the fact that the Mad Hatter gets Jabberwocky entirely wrong. The poem would have been great in the Scottish brogue. Instead, I nearly ripped the armrests off of my seat as the poem was shortened and twisted around.

BrandiC

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I love that movie. I love Johnny Depp. And I love Time buron!
Pretty much, all amazing. And Depp is SO young! :]

yallyall1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
were doing that movie next term for a ''text review'' in English... and our teacher usually does a text which uses a specific technique, such as the 1986 movie Legend which uses stereotypes to convey emotions from just looks...

So Teacher, I wonder what technique your going to make us study now ... sympathy?

lanlesnee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It's one of my favorites of all time. I remember when I first saw it the girl I'd been dating at the time commented that I was just like Edward Scissors hands. I remember thinking that was a sweet thing to say.

I know what it's like to lose someone you love very much too. The most painful thing I've ever been threw was to watch a 2 year old dig at his mom's grave crying for her to wake up.
Even after 6 years it's still hard to think about.

I personaly can't handle the song My immortal by evanscience. It tears my up every time I hear it. It makes me think of my lost love one.

Anyone like to hear the song.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom