Ecoscraos Organic Gardening Soil + Burpees Garden Coir

Discussion in 'Aquarium Aquascaping' started by Little fry babies, May 19, 2018.

1. Little fry babies

Little fry babiesValued MemberMember

Just bought (2) big bags of ecoscraps organic gardening soil for my 65 gallon planted tank as i didnt want to buy any other soil that had bark in it as most do. I was wondering if anyone has ever used this stuff before? And would it be a good idea to add burpees garden coir in there? The garden coir has the appropriate ph and everything that most aquariums require, i just don't see that my bags of soil contain any of thay or is it not necessary? I would appreciate some advice .Thank you. :)

2. Coradee

CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to Fishlore hope you get some responses today

3. OP
    OP
    Little fry babies

Little fry babiesValued MemberMember

Thank you. :) so far on two of my other posts no one has commented on either .Its okay though. I am just going to listen to my instincts on it and see what happens.

Thank you .:) i had posted two other posts and wasn't sure if i pisted them in the correct place as i wasn't getting responses and now i see that I am not getting any here besides yours .Its okay though. I am going to listen to my instincts on it and try it out. thank you so much for caring and taking your time to respond to my post. :) have an amazing day!

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice