Ecoscraos Organic Gardening Soil + Burpees Garden Coir

1. Little fry babies

Little fry babies Valued Member Member

Just bought (2) big bags of ecoscraps organic gardening soil for my 65 gallon planted tank as i didnt want to buy any other soil that had bark in it as most do. I was wondering if anyone has ever used this stuff before? And would it be a good idea to add burpees garden coir in there? The garden coir has the appropriate ph and everything that most aquariums require, i just don't see that my bags of soil contain any of thay or is it not necessary? I would appreciate some advice .Thank you. :)

2. Coradee

Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to Fishlore hope you get some responses today

3. OP
    OP
    Little fry babies

Little fry babies Valued Member Member

Thank you. :) so far on two of my other posts no one has commented on either .Its okay though. I am just going to listen to my instincts on it and see what happens.

Thank you .:) i had posted two other posts and wasn't sure if i pisted them in the correct place as i wasn't getting responses and now i see that I am not getting any here besides yours .Its okay though. I am going to listen to my instincts on it and try it out. thank you so much for caring and taking your time to respond to my post. :) have an amazing day!