Easy's 70

Discussion in 'Members Fish Tanks' started by Easy, Mar 13, 2012.

1. EasyNew MemberMember

2. Donnerjay

DonnerjayWell Known MemberMember

Hello and :sign0016: to FishLore!

Thank you for sharing your tank picture.

3. Dlondon95

Dlondon95Well Known MemberMember

Welcome to Fishlore!

Your tank looks great! I really like the little Happy Easter thing on it too.

4. OP
    OP
    E

EasyNew MemberMember

Lol ya that's the wife for ya. Small price to pay I guess for being allowed to have 2 large fish yanks set up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

5. nippybetta

nippybettaWell Known MemberMember

Gorgeous.

6. Shawnie

ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

awesome tank !

7. Butterfly

ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Very pretty tank! Do you have any problem with the red lava rock tearing your fishes fins?
    Carol

Attached Files:

8. OP
    OP
    E

EasyNew MemberMember

I don't have much of a problem with it as the old fish was a foot long he did sometimes get some marks on his face chasing feeders most all of the fish are to small and avoid them anyhow. My discus did have a small mark on his side yesterday that I assumed was from it but its gone today. I plan to replace the red rock in here with drift wood and put the red rock in my 40 gal but I have never have much luck with it. Another thing I was thinking about doing is getting plants that will grow onto and cover the rock. Know of anything nice that will get that job done? Here is a pic of one I let this plant grow onto. Don't mind the uprooted plants in the background just got them today along with a new aqueon 55/75 hob filter

uploadfromtaptalk1331663941147.jpg
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice