Easy's 70

1. Easy Initiate Member

Hi guys this is my 70 gal getting close to overstocked but have not been adding any :)
    1 discus 3 angels 2 fat molly 6 neon tetras 5 red danios? 6 guppy 5-6 ghost shrimp
    uploadfromtaptalk1331614884797.jpg

2. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Hello and :sign0016: to FishLore!

Thank you for sharing your tank picture.

3. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

Your tank looks great! I really like the little Happy Easter thing on it too.

4. Easy Initiate Member

Lol ya that's the wife for ya. Small price to pay I guess for being allowed to have 2 large fish yanks set up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

5. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

Gorgeous.

6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

awesome tank !

7. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Very pretty tank! Do you have any problem with the red lava rock tearing your fishes fins?
    Carol

Attached Files:

8. Easy Initiate Member

I don't have much of a problem with it as the old fish was a foot long he did sometimes get some marks on his face chasing feeders most all of the fish are to small and avoid them anyhow. My discus did have a small mark on his side yesterday that I assumed was from it but its gone today. I plan to replace the red rock in here with drift wood and put the red rock in my 40 gal but I have never have much luck with it. Another thing I was thinking about doing is getting plants that will grow onto and cover the rock. Know of anything nice that will get that job done? Here is a pic of one I let this plant grow onto. Don't mind the uprooted plants in the background just got them today along with a new aqueon 55/75 hob filter

uploadfromtaptalk1331663941147.jpg
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk