Want To Sell Easy Low Tech Plant Package

RedOnion

Just did a good trimming on some of my tanks, which are both dirted low-tech. No Co2 or liquid ferts.
The buyer will be notified if the shipment is held due to extreme cold temperatures. I ship out Monday to ensure delivery within the week.

If plants are dead on arrival, please contact me asap with photos and we can work something out, shipping cost will not be refunded though.

PACKAGE #1 - SOLD

PACKAGE #2 -

Contains :
-Tons of pearlweed, rooted and non rooted
- Various Bacopa
- Rotala
- Dwarf Water Lettuce
-Frogbit

There may be some moss tangled in and some duckweed. There are pest snails in the tank, I can wash them out as much as possible to remove and pest snails, just let me know.

Tank pics below:

1642225251647.png
1644363184477.png

Sofiafish17

What kind of lighting do you use? Trying to figure out if they would do okay in my low light setup.

RedOnion

What kind of lighting do you use? Trying to figure out if they would do okay in my low light setup.
I use a Nicrew Light, pretty basic. Its more of a medium light. I just sold package #1 but I can make a low light package and ship it out next week, if you would want that?

Sofiafish17

Maybe, could you just let me know what before you bag em up what kind you’re putting in?

RedOnion

Maybe, could you just let me know what before you bag em up what kind you’re putting in?
Hey!

Just cut up some more plants. I have tons and tons of pearlweed, bacopa, rotala, variety of floater plants. Would you want something like this?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JAMarlow
Replies
Views
Utar
Replies
Views
MusicalFishies
Replies
Views