Easy Grow Plants For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by kallililly1973, Apr 21, 2019.

1. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

I currently have an excessive amount of very healthy Bacopa aquatic plants I am willing to ship at a very reasonable price, ($1 per 4-5" stem 6 stem minimum ) and i will provide free shipping, sent in a protective bubble wrap envelope, re-hydrated with care. If anyone is interested, my shipping methods are very successful, with happy customer reviews. PM me and we can arrange an order for you. I'm feeling that sending them out on Mondays would be the best shipping method, to avoid weekend delays, with arrival time of 3-4 business days. Eventually i will start pruning some Water Wisteria and Anacharis for sale as well. Thanks for inquiring and hope to hear from you soon!!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  2. MD_PlantsWell Known MemberMember

Is it bacopa carolinia or other?

3. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Yes carolinia... the pic is of some I sent to California from Rhode Island... took 4 days through standard mail in a bubble envelope and wrapped in wet paper towels and sealed in a ziplock and they arrived in great condition

Attached Files:

4. EpicozWell Known MemberMember

How much light does Bacopa Caroliniana need? I have leds and I have my tank in a position that it gets slightly blocked sunlight for 12 hours

5. MD_PlantsWell Known MemberMember

Darn i’m looking for other types... @Epicoz , it needs a good amount of light to get red and really grow, but it will grow under led. I would watch out for the sunlight though, could easily lead to algae.

6. EpicozWell Known MemberMember

Ok, I do sometimes have algae problems but I clean it up

7. mattgirlFishlore VIPMember

I would love to get some of your Water Wisteria when it is time to cut it back. :)

8. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Sounds great how much would u like ? I believe it’s ready to cut now .. I’m new to this so I don’t want to cut anyone short and at the same time I don’t want to “empty” my tanks either :)

Attached Files:

9. mattgirlFishlore VIPMember

I am not new to fish tanks but am new to real plants. I would be happy with 5 or 6 stems to start with to see if I can keep them alive and thriving.

10. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Sounds good check your Inbox

11. EpicozWell Known MemberMember

I actually do have a good amount of light I realised my lighting is good can you dm me about buying

12. TrisValued MemberMember

If u have anymore wisteria, how much for it? I'd love some

13. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Bacopa and Anacharis are $1 for a 4-6” stem
    Water Wisteria are $2 for a 4-6” stem
    I have 3 Amazon Swords for $10 they are well established and approximately 6-9" tall
    I ship on Monday using standard mail in bubble envelopes.
    Pm me for payment details.
    Thanks for inquiring have a great day!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  14. mattgirlFishlore VIPMember

My plants arrived today. Hopefully I will be able to keep them looking as good as they do right now. Thank you.

15. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Your welcome and thank you as well!!

16. Brans0628Valued MemberMember

Do still have any plants available

17. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Still a plentiful amount of Bacopa carolinia . $1 per 4-6" stem. 7 stem minimum. Free standard mail shipping. PM for details. Thanks!!

18. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Just did a deep cleaning on my 55 and i have more plants than I know what to do with. I puled some Water wisteria that was loaded top to bottom with roots on average 2 feet long. Some leaves had some tiny holes but i think its from being shaded over by so much overgrowth. I also have Bacopa Carolinia (sp) that is just growing like crazy with roots along the stems. No co2 just basic plant ferts such as Thrive Excel Iron and Potassium. Also have a couple extra pretty large Amazon Swords. 6-8" with amazing root systems. Looking to thin out my 55 a bit if anyone is interested PM me. Shipping is minimal as i've shipped in bubble envelopes and have had good sucess doing so.
    Bacopa 6" stems $1
    Water Wisteria 5-6" $2
    Amazon Swords 6-9" $7
    PM if interested and I will get right back to you. We can also set up a package deal on a combination of all 3 plants for rock bottom prices.
    Help me thin out my 55... Thanks!!
    Sorry Anacharis is currently unavailable. But should be soon.

19. Ed1957Well Known MemberMember

Are they snail free.

20. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

I can't guarantee they are as i have some ramshorn throughout all my tanks but not an overpopulation. With a bleach dip or h202 dip i'm pretty sure they would be.