Easy green, would it work well?

Unknown9182

I have quite the stocking of plants, not too many and not too little. My plant stocking is java moss, kleiner bar sword, anubias nana, marimo moss ball, and a lot of java fern. I was wondering if Easy green fertilizer would help my java moss grow faster and better because I had java moss longer than java fern and the other plants but my java moss is very very slow at growing, even my Anubias (its roots are on steroids) and java fern are growing way faster. I even have it situated close to the light in a fish isolator (top left). Would easy green work well?

876CEF43-32D5-4070-A7C4-8DE7BC6EB6F7.jpegNote:The java moss right in front of the Anubias is in the fish isolator top right with some least killifish fry and a baby albino BN Pleco.

redmare

What is your nitrate level, and are you using any ferts right now? I know aquarium co-op builds their fert around having nitrates around 20ppm

Upvote 0

Unknown9182

What is your nitrate level, and are you using any ferts right now? I know aquarium co-op builds their fert around having nitrates around 20ppm
I haven’t used any fertilizers at all, my nitrate is very low. It’s around 5-10ppm.

Upvote 0

mimo91088

I'd say it would work well for you.

Upvote 0

redmare

Yep, dose to get nitrates around 20ppm and it should work great
I say this having never used the product, but having listened to every podcast episode Cory has ever done.

Upvote 0

Fishnturtleguy933

I use it in conjunction with seachem flourish. It seems to be working well as plants i thought had died during shipping are coming back with a vengeance. I had java moss growing before with no ferts in the tank and it melted. After using easy green and flourish the moss has some how started to come back a bit. Algae isn't to bad, mostly green dust algae on the tank walls. All of my plants have done better after using easy green and flourish. They are fairly new to the tank but every plant has had new growth after some pruning and ferts.

Attachments

• 20201223_063721.jpg
    20201223_063721.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
MrDobing
  • Question
Replies
Views