Earthing.... but for your fish?

LukeCasteel

okay so i recently learned about "earthing". (i am not an expert on the subject however...) but here is a definition that i pulled from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov :
"Earthing (also known as grounding) refers to contact with the Earth's surface electrons by walking barefoot outside or sitting, working, or sleeping indoors connected to conductive systems, some of them patented, that transfer the energy from the ground into the body."

anyway... do you think that conducting energy from the earths surface via wire/ other means of conductivity could yield any health benefits for our aquaria livestock?
my thinking behind is that fish have lived connected to the earths vibrations since they have existed and now we have them isolated from the earths surface - suspended in a glass box of water.
i feel it would only make sense that as well as positively affecting humankind, other animals would be equally as benefitted.
thank you for reading, this was just a curiosity i had to share.

Willj626

I don't know if there are health benefits for the fish but I've seen grounding equipment sold for aquariums. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Upvote 0

LukeCasteel

no problem, i just cannot help but to wonder about it...

Upvote 0

bmuckluck

very interesting to think about indeed!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
mjordan

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom