Early Christmas Presents

1. fishfreak2009 Member Member

So what aquatic related things have you all gotten for Christmas so far this year? I have gotten the following:
    1 Ten Gallon Quarantine Tank w/ all accessories
    1 U.V. Sterilizer
    1 Green Terror
    1 Reticulated Stingray
    1 Mandarinfish
    1 Royal Gramma
    6 Green Chromis

2. aquatic mouse Well Known Member Member

My 180 gallon aquarium :;banaman

3. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Nice frishfreak, can we get a pic of the stingray and the mandrinfish

4. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

My boy Wriggley was an early Christmas present (half moon Betta I got from MartinsMommy, photos in my profile).
    Ken

5. GouramiGirl1221 Well Known Member Member

I got the cutest bumblebee gobys today! Along with killifish, cute baby angelfish, and a pair of green swordtails! My LFS had some really neat stuff in for Christmas. After Christmas I plan on getting another 5 gallon for my bettas and switching things around so my blue crayfish and killifish will be in the 10 gallon and the bettas that are currently in the divided 10 gallon will be in their own 5 gallon aquariums.

6. Thunder Member Member

Got help with getting the 100 gallon setup.

Just got done with exchanging early gifts with my Aunt and her hubby last night. I got a couple of things including a gift card for PetSmart and a palm tree decoration (realistic leaves).

7. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

A 10g tank, a cool stump decorations and some RCS.

8. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

My 150 & 72 bowfront. :)

9. Tavel Well Known Member Member

10. dvc_r Well Known Member Member

Here is something funny!

I have been waiting for a CO2 regulator with a 3 way manifold so I can use one CO2 tank for 3 of my planted aquariums. (that's not the funny part...)

I got one and have it sitting under the tree and everyone who sees it wants to know what the heck is that! And why am I so excited!!!

Can you get a visual of this under my tree?

Attached Files:

11. Annadvn Well Known Member Member

I got a pair of yellow striped maroon clown fish for my SW tank.

That was all i was allowed to spend on fish this christmas :( Last christmas saw me get 8 new tanks!

Anna

12. fishfreak2009 Member Member

Got a snorkel and flippers to clean all my tanks... JK, but I did get the snorkel and flippers.

13. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Baby JD's from my gold female and blue gene male that are still thriving:)