Not open for further replies.
OP
jmoneyisback

jmoneyisback

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Current freshwater led+. Everything is normal..0,0,10-20. pH 8. Jungle vals and ferns are doing great. Dosing FlorinMulti weekly, Using Seachem Flourish Tabs and laterite. Wasn't really interested in trying to save them. I got a bunch of Hygrophila Corymbosa. I like it a lot better. I'll post a pic tomorrow when it's light out.

Nympxzie

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
According to these sites A and B, your pH may be too high for these plants. I looked up the Current Freshwater LED+ it doesn't sound bad in terms of plant growth, I don't know if it is a low/medium/ or high light (red melons and most other red plants need medium to high lighting).

OP
jmoneyisback

jmoneyisback

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
According to these sites A and B, your pH may be too high for these plants. I looked up the Current Freshwater LED+ it doesn't sound bad in terms of plant growth, I don't know if it is a low/medium/ or high light (red melons and most other red plants need medium to high lighting).
I wasn't too worried about the pH. It was my understanding that like fish, plants will adapt to pH as well. If that was the case, it's a non-issue now as they are gone.

AlyeskaGirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Those were grown emersed and those leafs are dying which happens when they are fully submerged. I see new aquatic growth and they look healthy. Just cut off the emersed growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom