Dwarf Gourami With Guppies And Mollies

Discussion in 'Dwarf Gourami' started by fishfreak, Aug 13, 2005.

1. f

fishfreak Valued Member Member

I have a question r Dwarf Gouramies okay to put with mollies, guppys in the tank together or will the fight ???

2. C

Craig Well Known Member Member

i have a red fire dwarf gourami and 2 guppies in my tank and they get on really well no problems at all!!

3. OP
    OP
    f

ask a ladies at petsmart and she said they r very aggressive i might get some today

4. C

usually they dont know what their talkin about in the pet stores over here i mean what experience hav they had and so on! they usually tell me a load of rubbish in petsmart and pets at home but i take no notice cause i know its rubbish there tellin me

5. M

Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

I think dwarf gouramis are fine in groups but ours is really vicious towards other fish and even us! He puts his fins up and goes a bit mental if you get too close to the tank and he chases and bites other fish. He lives with an otocinclus who hides all the time :(

6. OP
    OP
    f

i will have to look in to it more thanks for the info :eek:

7. J

Jason Well Known Member Member

Mines very peaceful, but one of my angelfishes hate him

8. C

i thought that most dwarfs were peaceful :eek:

9. 0morrokh

0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

From what I've heard, a pair of gouramis can pretty much be kept with any fish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice