Dumbo Mosaic Guppy

GuppyGuy007
Hello all,
I noticed that my fish store had these dumbo mosaic pairs for sale, but they are 30 bucks a pair. My question is, what is the going price, on here/eBay, am I getting ripped off at this fish store, and would there be anyone interested in buying fry on here? Thanks, for all input!

TexasDomer
Going price definitely depends on where you are located. Have you checked aquabid?

GuppyGuy007
Not yet, I will though. Philly area thoug h, if that helps

Goldiemom
Ebay had some yesterday but price plus shipping will probably be more. Quinn's Fins has some nice guppies if you Google him. Not sure about dumbo's though. His fish are cheap and shipping reasonable. (Like $20.00 for both fish and shipping). If you ask, he will combined shipping too.

GuppyGuy007
Thanks for the information, he does not have that type of guppy, though he also has an eBay store,(recognize the pics)
Probably going to go pick up the pair tomorrow, as they are going for like 60 bucks a trio on eBay. Crossing my fingers for fry in a month

Goldiemom
Thanks for the information, he does not have that type of guppy, though he also has an eBay store,(recognize the pics)
Probably going to go pick up the pair tomorrow, as they are going for like 60 bucks a trio on eBay. Crossing my fingers for fry in a month
Good luck!

GuppyGuy007
Thanks!

GuppyGuy007
Update:
Just got back from fish store, bought the pair of Dumbo Mosaic Guppies. They were kept together, so she is really pregnant. So excited for babies! Just wanted to share. Also picked up three female Endlers to breed as well, and some java moss

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
ProudPapa
Replies
Views
Corine
Top Bottom