Want To Sell Duckweed-free!! Just Pay Shipping

MusicalFishies

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi everyone! My duckweed has been growing like crazy and I need to thin it out so the rest of my tank will get some light again. If anyone is interested in some, please let me know! My tank does have ramshorn and Malaysian trumpet snails so some hitchhikers might come along. Let me know how many tablespoons you want and check my other threads if you’re interested in snails and water-rooted pothos listed.
I’m not looking to get rich off duckweed weed lol so $8.50 should cover shipping (and if shipping is more I’ll just take that extra charge) and the duckweed itself will be free!
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

QueenLittleLizard

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I’d take some. Maybe 1-2 tablespoons? I’ve never bought from Fishlore before, so I might need some help figuring out how to pay, etc.

MusicalFishies

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
How much can you spare? The fish ate all mine :( What kind of snails?
I have Malaysian trumpet snails, ramshorn snails and possibly pond or bladder snails (though I haven’t seen these lately...)
I can spare a lot Mine has been growing like crazy!! What size is the tank(s) that you’d be putting the duckweed in and are you hoping to cover the whole surface?
Send me a PM with your address and I can send you a PayPal link.

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
110 gallon stock tank, 2 whiskey barrel ponds, kiddie pool, 10 gallon aquarium. def a yes on the pond snails too.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom