Duckweed -- Free For Price Of Shipping

Jenova

So... I've got duckweed.

duckweed.jpg

Before I start just tossing it out, does anyone want some? I'll send it along free for the price of shipping - $6 for a flat-rate Priority Mail envelope in the US.

Was thinking of measuring portions by the tablespoon -- a little goes a long way if it takes off well -- but let me know how much you'd be interested in!

Aqua Hands

still have it?

Jenova

I just shipped out a big bunch a few days ago -- but I can probably gather up a couple tablespoons' worth

MaximumRide14

Probably doubt it but do you have any left?

Jenova

Probably doubt it but do you have any left?
I do! Lots of it at the moment. It keeps growing and growing...

MaximumRide14

I do! Lots of it at the moment. It keeps growing and growing...

I’m interested, but it will have to wait a while. I’m planning a 10 gallon shrimp tank, and this is the best offer so far. Do you think it will still be available for the next couple of weeks?

Jenova

MaximumRide14 Almost certainly! I've got quite a bit growing in a bucket right now, as well as what's currently in my tank Just ping me when you want it!

MaximumRide14

MaximumRide14 Almost certainly! I've got quite a bit growing in a bucket right now, as well as what's currently in my tank Just ping me when you want it!

Thanks! I’ll be in touch if I’m able to get it.

Sakana魚

Oooo I may want some of this too if you still have it in a couple weeks!

Jenova

Oooo I may want some of this too if you still have it in a couple weeks!
I should! Just let me know!

wolf1021

do you have any more? I would love it ( my shrimp) I'm planning to grow some in my 10-gallon shrimp tank ( still in the setup phase) then move any extra to my 46-gallon tank.

Jenova

do you have any more? I would love it ( my shrimp) I'm planning to grow some in my 10-gallon shrimp tank ( still in the setup phase) then move any extra to my 46-gallon tank.
I've got plenty at the moment PM me and let me know how much you'd be interested in, and we can sort out shipment & etc.

wolf1021

got it

JRDroid

I'm interested in some!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Want To Sell Red root floaters
Replies
Views
ElAvayarde80
Replies
Views
MusicalFishies