Drumline Anyone? Or At Least Music In General

Albifrons

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hey! I’m just curious to see how many musicians are on the forum! Whatever you’re into, jazz, orchestra, concert, or something else, as long as you play an instrument! However, I’m also interested to see if anyone participates in any drumlines, dci, wgi, or maybe a high school line? It would be really cool to get to know some other drumline geeks, or just musicians in general! So tell us about yourselves, what instrument(s) do you play, and what type of music? Personally, I play tenor and alto sax, bass clarinet, and marimba, xylophone, vibes, etc. Although I don’t play piano surprisingly.

Discus-Tang

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
HeIl yes! Love music. I play bass guitar, trombone, trumpet, a little bit of piano and the drums. Used to play clarinet and violin when I was younger.

OP
Albifrons

Albifrons

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Discus-Tang said:
HeIl yes! Love music. I play bass guitar, trombone, trumpet, a little bit of piano and the drums. Used to play clarinet and violin when I was younger.
Nice! It’s always a great time when you can play multiple instruments! What type of music do you play?

Discus-Tang

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Albifrons said:
Nice! It’s always a great time when you can play multiple instruments! What type of music do you play?
Jazz , rhythm, rock (bass) classical & nationalist for fun

OP
Albifrons

Albifrons

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Nice, I do jazz, concert, and drumline. All are fun but I’ve gotta say drumline is probably my favorite.

MattSchultz2011

Reaction score
I play trombone, and was in a D1 ACC band until I graduated last year. Some of the best memories I have are in band... After 11 years of marching, though, it was time to hang up the uniform. I currently play in my free time for several community bands, big bands, and jazz bands.

Sunnynicci

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
So, I love music, all kinds except gangsta rap. I just don't have the talent. I can play bass from tab, slowly and painfully to others no doubt. But my husband was drumline in high school, played bass in a local rock bank for a few decades, violin as a kid. My ex was also drumline, and our kid plays all types saxophone, bass clarinet, uke, guitar, bass, learning piano, whatever he can get his hands on LOL he absolutely worships DCI!

Cheesewoman

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I used to play classical violin and piano, but now I get RSI in my hand so I can't play anymore but I still love it all!

New Threads