Driftwood (manzanita Maybe)

ValerieAdams
I'm sorry if I'm posting in here too much but I'm having trouble finding what I want online. I need more pieces of driftwood to go with this piece that I have. Something more branchier maybe? I'm going to angle them through the center.
2018-05-30 06.53.38.jpg

DutchAquarium
looks like manzanita. I noticed your other aquascapeing thread and I would like to say that it's very normal to take a month to design a aquascape. I like to draw one up, set it out and come back to look at it with fresh eyes. It almost looks like your going for a jungle scape type with that corner design.

Dawn Michele
Here's a setup I use to have with Manzanita wood

1jJO5L3.jpg

ValerieAdams
Thanks for the input guys but this is the thread I'm using to buy, I have another thread in Aquascaping for opinions and help aquascaping. I don't want to get in trouble for opinions because this is the BST forum

Mcasella
Thanks for the input guys but this is the thread I'm using to buy, I have another thread in Aquascaping for opinions and help aquascaping. I don't want to get in trouble for opinions because this is the BST forum
How tall of a piece are you looking for?

Dawn Michele
I have the wood if your interested in it?

ValerieAdams
How tall of a piece are you looking for?
The piece I have is 17 inches long. So something similar. Maybe in the range of 10-18 inches? I need several pieces. Some to stand up, some to lay down like the one I have, etc

I have the wood if your interested in it?
Could you get me more pictures of the individual pieces possibly? And how long they are? Feel free to message me.

DutchAquarium
I highly recommend smaller pieces than what you have including a smaller diameter. right now, you are dwarfing your aquarium. One of the secrets of aquascaping is to use smaller pieces to give you a bigger more impressive scape.

Mcasella
The piece I have is 17 inches long. So something similar. Maybe in the range of 10-18 inches? I need several pieces. Some to stand up, some to lay down like the one I have, etc
The pieces I have the are branchier/nicer are 6-8 inches long.

Attachments

• 20180531_104257.jpeg
    20180531_104257.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 83
ValerieAdams
How much for those?

DutchAquarium do you think these would look better?

DutchAquarium
yes, they have a bit more character to them and your going to have a few more options with those.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
MacZ
Replies
Views
Kubitz Hunting
Replies
Views
Culprit
Replies
Views