Dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fishynoob, Dec 7, 2012.

1. fishynoob

fishynoob Well Known Member Member

I have very vivid and very strange dreams. The one I have just had freaked me out slightly and everyone else is asleep so I am telling you guys (lucky things lol)

It started out with me being pulled from a sinking car in the middle of a lake that was inside a shopping mall as the car was sinking we were being shot at this smashed the window and then some people jumped in and saved us.

I was some sort of police officer protecting some girl. It was really weird I went up in lift (strangely I was now dry) and had a fight with some guys and then I picked up this sharp metal thing that the bad guys wanted or rather they didn't want me to get. I kept running and ended up in a cafe where my client my boss and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer was there. Angel was working with my boss in a place they kept telling me that they couldn't tell me but it was supposed to be a good lookout point of the shopping centre and presumably a friend of my clients shop/home.

The meeting was interrupted by bad guys after the metal thing I picked up so we split up (angel and boss one way e and client the other) We ended up in the clients car and she was driving. Suddenly she just falls asleep and driving straight into the giant pond as we were going down I managed to get a window open a crack but I couldn't break it or open the door and the only people around at this time were the bad guys.

I then found a window breaker but... the metal thing had been removed.... Cue genius ... I picked up the metal thing the bad guys didn't want me to have and sure enough it fitted the window breaker it was then a case of smash the windows and save myself and the client.

As a result of this dream I just ordered http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Emergency...t=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item25740a912a who knows right? Despite how freaked out I am about the dream now I wasn't scared at all in my dream.

This is by no means the weirdest dream I have had I dream most nights but this was one of the more vivid.
    Some of the weirdest ones happened when I was very young and when I first moved into this house!

What has your weirdest dream been?

2. JDcichlidlover

JDcichlidlover Well Known Member Member

Funniest dream? I was eleven, my lil sister was 6. She wanted to sleep in her big sisters room since it was the weekend. Cue me. Lol

I was buggs bunny and daffy was chasing me around with a lamp post. Beating me on the head. I woke up and Kellen had flipped herself around and was kicking my head into the side of my daybed ;)

3. Terra

Terra Well Known Member Member

It sounds to me like your dream was completely centered around multiple tank syndrome! The metal object represents another fish tank. The bad guys chasing you would be whatever in your life is preventing you from buying more tanks.. spouse, finances, space, poor overworked floorboards, whatever. You're in a lake in a mall... then in a pond.. clearly this is your NEED to go shopping for another aquarium.. but alas you keep crashing because the "bad guys" don't want you to have another one. Finally you are saved... by having another fish tank (aka, metal object).

See, it's destiny, you should buy more! Oh and the new one should contain angel fish apparently :;dete :;lg

4. OP
    OP
    fishynoob

fishynoob Well Known Member Member

I love that interpretation. It makes sense too, yesterday I set up a fish tank then watched Abney and Teal a kids tv show (with my son of course). In the show Abney cough a fish and put it in a jar he liked it so much he got more jars buckets bowls etc to put more fish in. Then he ended up with so many fish that he sealed his house and filled it with water so it was a giant fish tank then he slept outside! I laughed so much and my partner was like what's so funny? I said that is a bad case of MTS ... I had to then explain MTS to him, and he said that it looks like I have MTS too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice