Dreaming About Fish!?

Cheesewoman

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I often talk in my sleep, last night I woke up my husband and he wrote down what I said...

Good advice...?
download_20180526_085852.jpg

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I cannot recall my dreams, but there's plenty of wacky ones!
However, I do not talk in my sleep, but I certainly have dreams.

Capitan Kidd

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I had this one about a week ago.
There was a figure in a boat and the figure was fishing. I was standing behind and to the side of the boat (so standing on water...ok then) and could not see the figures face but I think it was me. The figure was pulling up small bait fish (minnows, I think) then tiny baby snakes started to slither out of the dead fishes mouths and then become full grown in seconds. So I had full grown pythons and boas and cobras etc... climbing all over me and I remained completely calm, like I didn't even notice, and just kept fishing. Then I woke up and found that my cat had her tail draped over my neck.

Cheesewoman

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Capitan Kidd said:
I had this one about a week ago.
There was a figure in a boat and the figure was fishing. I was standing behind and to the side of the boat (so standing on water...ok then) and could not see the figures face but I think it was me. The figure was pulling up small bait fish (minnows, I think) then tiny baby snakes started to slither out of the dead fishes mouths and then become full grown in seconds. So I had full grown pythons and boas and cobras etc... climbing all over me and I remained completely calm, like I didn't even notice, and just kept fishing. Then I woke up and found that my cat had her tail draped over my neck.
That's a strange dream indeed! I like having dreams like that, but it's frustrating not knowing what they mean...

BlackOsprey

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Huh. I actually have recurring dreams about fish tanks. Sometimes they're full of lush, healthy plants, and other times they're pretty much empty or full of withering ones. Dunno what they mean but it's weird that they keep showing up.

Iverg1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
In flordia My brain mashed bettas and a saltwater tank together so I dreamt about a betta sorority with nerites and some kind of saltwater shrimp all in a 50 gallon and it felt so real I was concerned on how I was going to transport them home to MN when I woke up I was sad because I don't have a sorority

Colt Frost

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I can't really remember any I've had except for two. One happened when I was really little. I think I was 5-6, and I dreamt that a little kid grabbed a goldfish out of a fish bowl on a window, and then proceeded to put said fish into his underwear and dance around. Last year I finally found out where that dream came from and it was dexter's labratory. In one episode he does that exact same thing and I guess it carried over into my dream. And then my second dream I can't remember very well, but it had something to do with my fish being giant and being able to swim out of the tanks into the air.

r5n8xaw00

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I remember years ago in my younger days, I had a 55 gal tank.
I got really drunk drinking beer with shots of tequila, I looked at the 55 gal and asked, "When did we get a revolving fish tank."

Does that count for this thread.

r5n8xaw00

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Adrian Burke said:
Just had another. I got a red molly, a cherry shrimp, and there was tempura shrimp in my aquarium... lol. Then my corydoras jumped out and the tempura shrimp ate my guppies.
The Cory would rather go out on his own terms, instead of becoming shrimp fodder, gotta respect that....

I thought tempura shrimp was an Asian dish, a different way to cook regular shrimp, and not a real live breed of shrimp. I have eaten this dish before and it was really tasty.

Adrian Burke

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It isn’t a real shrimp lol, it’s a way of cooking it. For some reason I had a frozen jumbo shrimp in my tank...

r5n8xaw00

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Adrian Burke said:
It isn’t a real shrimp lol, it’s a way of cooking it. For some reason I had a frozen jumbo shrimp in my tank...
uuuhh, my bad. I had an old man brain fart when I read you post about the dream....lol....:meh:
I left earth for awhile, but now I am back, and re-read your post about it all being a dream......:greyalien:
I like aaaa took it for real.....man I really need to stay off the nicotine gum.....:facepalm:

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom