Dream tanks

unionfishguy

Okay everybody, time to talk dream tanks! If you had the opportunity to make a dream tank, just for you (or as a show peace to wow your friends), what would it be? No holds bared!

Harlebleondora

A densely planted , amazon themed full of small schooling fish (Tetras, corydoras.) A pair of BN plecos, about 5 pairs of apistogramma agassiziI with discus as centrepiece fish, maybe some angels.

I would design the tank similar to this

Would probably be about 1000 litres.

Kiara1125

I got my dream tank right here! My 55g. ♥

I love the way this tank grows plants. There was only ONE TINY jungle val to start with. See what happened? xD

Not to mention my super plant growing 10 gallon that I LOVE! ♥ It went from being bare into this in 3 months. The plants started out REALLY tiny. Look at my journal for the tank

lorianne621

I think it would be awesome to have this...

and/or... if I ever get rich enough to have a big enough house for it and the $$$ it would take to have it, I would love a tank like this...

In the meantime while I live in reality... :-\ My current dream is either a shell dweller tank or a Discus tank or both.

KDS

I want a 240-265 gallon community tank. As soon as I see it on Craigslist, I am going to buy it.

Aquarist

Good afternoon,

Please remember any photos that you post must be your own due to possible copyright issues. If a photo is not yours then you cannot post it to Fish Lore. Please post a link and let the member look up the photo for themselves.

Copyrighted photos in above posts have been deleted and Private Messages sent.

Thanks!

Ken

unionfishguy

What photo was taken down?

And my personal dream tank would be a 125 gallon with a marble bichir, school of angels/discus, and a few leaf fish(so adorable), and a rainbow shark, well planted of course

Kiara1125

Photos. They were just pictures of tanks that were copyrighted.

alyymarie

I want a saltwater tank with stingrays, puffers, and eels - my 3 favorite fish!

peacemaker92

I have too many dream tanks to list down. But I guess for now, is to have a 200+ gal tank with an Arowana and a pair of freshwater stingrays.

Long term dream tank would be a 300+ gal tank, densely planted with a huge shipwreck ornament and about 40 cardinal tetras, 30 glowlight tetras, 30 rummynose tetras, 40 corydoras, 2 pairs of angelfish, and 10 male guppies. hahah If not, I'd make do with a 300+ gal tank with an arowana, stingrays, spotted gars, redtail catfish, and a few more.

unionfishguy

_Fried_Bettas_

I would like a planted discus tank, like the one show on this webpage, but a little larger, if only there was room.

Sayba

My dream tank would be something like, I don't know, an indoor pond with huge colourful carp, lily pads, a powerful filter creating a ripple along the top of the water that glistened beautifully. But I think that would be a bit expensive.

I also really want a shrimp tank but I must resist, I have no room even for a tiny tank.

Boeing250

This is my dream tank:

Fishy Friends

Spectacular indeed! You have good dreams Boeing!

utkgreg

I would do something like this. Probably fill it absolutely full with African Cichlids. or maybe do a massive reef.

LeoDiaz

I'll do the same thing Utkgreg get a huge 300-500 for my mbunas and the new ones I'll get. But that's when I move out and have my own house. Let see if my fish are still alive by then.

_Fried_Bettas_

Boeing250 said:
This is my dream tank:
I wonder if they ever made that tank, or if it is just a concept, to see if anyone would pay for it.

LeoDiaz

_Fried_Bettas_ said:
I wonder if they ever made that tank, or if it is just a concept, to see if anyone would pay for it.
Yea they did it was on tv show tanked.

bellachan

_Fried_Bettas_ said:

They did! On Tanked! Looked so cool! Of course it was a custom tank though. It's in a fancy furniture store

Oups I didn't keep reading lol! Someone already mentioned that lol

_Fried_Bettas_

I've never seen that show, going to download a few episodes.

LeoDiaz

_Fried_Bettas_ said:
I've never seen that show, going to download a few episodes.

drake7

Something like what utkgreg showed, but in a smaller scale. Maybe 500g big, filled with Tiger Barbs and Bala Sharks, between my house window and room. So that people from outside can view my tank and my fish can view the outside world too

_Fried_Bettas_

drake7 said:
Something like what utkgreg showed, but in a smaller scale. Maybe 500g big, filled with Tiger Barbs and Bala Sharks, between my house window and room. So that people from outside can view my tank and my fish can view the outside world too
Need to live somewhere with mild weather for that. Would have some really hot fish here. Cool idea though

utkgreg

I want one where I could literally "swI'm with the fishies..." but not in the mob sense; a scenario that I could do so voluntarily and then leave and come back to a primarily oxygen environment!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom