dream fish?

if you could get any one of these fish which would it be?

• Total voters

lolagurl

COBettaCouple

Of the fish I don't have, the seahorse would be one that I'd like to have. A good breeding pair and a BIG tank for them with everything they could want.

poppet

I've heard they are very hard to look after.

sgould

Of the options listed...I'd have to go with a lion. Cool fish!

COBettaCouple

poppet said:
I've heard they are very hard to look after.
yea, they are. i'd want to have everything set up for ideal conditions and research thoroughly before getting them. They aren't cheap either and I want to be able to care for our aquatic life that depend on us.

Sabi

Narcicius

I think a Lionfish b/c they are so elaborate as they drift around the tank.

Angela_96

The lionfish is way too interesting and beautiful! I would want it!

Trio123

Lion Fish! I love feeding the guy we have at the store, it's amazing how he can go from slow and elegant to SLAP gobble gobble in a second. He is so well behaved too... when I'm cleaning the tank, I just wave at him a little and he move over to the other side of the tank... never gives me any fuss.... unlike the Sweet Lips who likes to chase my hand around the tank.

Tom

I want an arowana, but not a red one. I want a Golden Asian Arowana. And a perfect one, not one with a single flaw or imperfection.
Tom

Neville

If I ever keep a Saltwater Tank i'm going to buy a LionFish! They r one of my favorites!

Allie

I want to keep Discus cichlids in a bad way. I am not interested in sw what so ever.

Neville

Tom said:
I want an arowana, but not a red one. I want a Golden Asian Arowana. And a perfect one, not one with a single flaw or imperfection.
Tom
I'v seen a program on Discovery channel about arowanas, it showed an arrowana jumped out of the water and caught a spider that was hanging from a brunch over the river. cool fish but it is too big for me to handle.

purple_phoenix

I went with lionfish too
I dream of having even a sw setup, though. They're still a bit out of my league...

Neville

hey purple, You can use natural sea water in a Saltwater tank. My home is 20 minutes drive from the beach; I can easily keep a Saltwater tank but unfortunately Saltwater fish is rare in our country!

angelfish220

If there were no money restrictions it would definitely be the seahorses. And a huge tank.

Iluvatar

I have always wanted a lion ever since I saw The Lion King.
only joking

Devon

Seahorses all the way! What an amazing tank that would be... ah, now I'm daydreaming! Way out of my league.

Pandora

I really want some of the BIG wild bettas (like macrostoma, ocellata, etc). Just do not have the space for big guys like that right now.

fishchick

I would add my sea horses in first , then whatever can go with them! Just make it look all nice and peaceful!

fins

Tom

Neville said:
I'v seen a program on Discovery channel about arowanas, it showed an arrowana jumped out of the water and caught a spider that was hanging from a brunch over the river. cool fish but it is too big for me to handle.
But don't forget, if you get the fish, I think the tank will come with it too. I don't think any fish is too big to handle, as long as you get it while it is small, and everything is manageable, then when it gets bigger, you can get a bigger tank for it too.
Tom

Dark_Rider2k3

I picked seahorse..

I really just want to try a Saltwater tank LOL

heartsongsinger

I say reg. fish because Angels weren't an option. Everything I've read says not to keep them with bettas. Plus I don't have a good tank for them. Maybe I could if only they would stay around 5 inches

Iron waffle

I picked lionfish, thy're soooo cool, and expensive

peacemaker92

I'd choose the RED AROWANA!! But only if it comes with a free 5 to 6ft tank. lol I love Arowanas but I sometimes dislike feeding them because they prefer live fish which is hard for me to take care (of the live fish).

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom