Draw Your Fish! - Page 2

bizaliz3

Jaxsco said:
Awww! He's smiling!
Yeah I think that's my favorite fish photo I've ever taken! I thought it might be a fun one to draw

I actually have that picture at my desk at work because it always makes me smile!

BlackNotebookTanks

Here's the scanned . It didn't upload with the best of quality though...

BlackNotebookTanks

That's better!

Jaxsco

You are awesome! Thank you!

BlackNotebookTanks

MrCoryCats

You are great! Thank you very much May I make another request? A golden myster snail.

MrCoryCats

It really is!

chloep123

Could someone do my betta please? Using my profile picture?

BlackNotebookTanks

Kalyn said:
Here are some of mine if you need more art subjects! ;D

I'd love to draw some of your fish in return!
All done! Sorry it took so long. Hope you like em! The Bettas are so hard to get the colours right!!!

BlackNotebookTanks

bizaliz3 said:
Yeah I think that's my favorite fish photo I've ever taken! I thought it might be a fun one to draw

I actually have that picture at my desk at work because it always makes me smile!

Your fish makes me giggle like a madwoman! What kind of fish is he might I ask? I'm still a beginner and I'm unable to identify most fish unfortunately. He was super fun to draw. What an adorable fish!!!!

BlackNotebookTanks

MrCoryCats said:
You are great! Thank you very much May I make another request? A golden myster snail.
One golden mystery snail coming right up!

MrCoryCats

Its Louis! Sec do you know how to post pictures?If so I will send you one of Louis my snail.Thank you very much.

bizaliz3

BlackNotebookTanks said:
Your fish makes me giggle like a madwoman! What kind of fish is he might I ask? I'm still a beginner and I'm unable to identify most fish unfortunately. He was super fun to draw. What an adorable fish!!!!
That's beautiful I love it! Thanks!!! He is called a parrot cichlid... they are awesome fish and very Interactive

chloep123

BlackNotebookTanks said:
This looks like it should be from finding nemo!!! So good.

I used acrylic paint for the first time today. I don't usually paint (I prefer to draw) but saw these paints in my cupboard and thought 'why not!?' Well, the white was dried up (hence you need to imagine everything light blue is white) and the painting dried too fast... Ahh well... Back to my lovely coloured pencils

Supposed to be a koi... Use your imagination

Kalyn

BlackNotebookTanks said:
All done! Sorry it took so long. Hope you like em! The Bettas are so hard to get the colours right!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!! These are beautiful, and hilarious, and perfect!!!

Jaxsco

Could you do this guy?

BlackNotebookTanks

Jaxsco said:
Could you do this guy?
Hey Jaxsco sorry it took so long but here's the little guy! Is it a honey gouramI yes? Beautiful fish. Sorry if I went a little dark on the colours

Jaxsco

That's perfect! He's a Gold Gourami. Do you mind if I post more requests?

BlackNotebookTanks

Jaxsco said:
That's perfect! He's a Gold Gourami. Do you mind if I post more requests?
No not at all! I love learning the taxonomy of fish species and its helpful drawing them so the more requests I get the merrier! Many thanks!!

Jaxsco

chloep123

Could you do mine

BlackNotebookTanks

chloep123 said:
Could you do mine
Yes of course sorry I missed it! I'll post when its finished ^_^

chloep123

Thanks!!!

BlackNotebookTanks

marijo

You are really talented, all of your paintings/drawings are beautiful! What is your favorite media, watercolor, colored pencils...? The birds you post in another thread were amazing, did you just use a lead pencil ? I'm just being curious...Tell us a bit about your techniques

Flowingfins

Closing this thread since BlackNotebookTanks made one for her drawings. Nobody seems to be interested in mine anymore, which I'm totally ok with since I've been busy anyways.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom