Drama, Drama, Drama

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Bisc, Apr 12, 2010.

1. BiscValued MemberMember

Its always something with me. I don't think God wants me to have Bettas...

Well, first Chance kills my other betta (as many of you know) and I just got him back to health. I ended up buying a new betta (Brooklyn) and he wasn't doing to well at first. Now, he's doing ok, but I aquired back my old betta's from Chris (Furallicah) and I ended up giving him back Chance's brother, Scorpio. Well, Scorpio just had a scare and we were afraid he was gonna die. So, that's so far, 3 things.

Well, I have a new coppery gold betta male (no name yet, nothing fits) and he has finrot (arrrrrrggg!) so that's 4. My two females are peachy keen, so I'm happy, but THEN Chance is being attacked by Raphy (my catfish) and his fins are torn and chance has turned white with black stressmarks and he freaks out whenever I leave him alone.

UGGGG! I'm gonna divide a 5 gallon to put Chance and Brooklyn in so he will be away from Raphy. I may get him a snail buddy, cause he liked being with Raphy til he started trying to kill him.

2. hooxeiiWell Known MemberMember

Hi,

Sorry you're having such poor luck with the little guys, they're really a joy when everything goes smoothly!

For the finrot, I'd do daily water changes and stress coat in the water. It does take some time for them to recover from it, but they will if given the best water conditions possible.

3. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

I'm sorry, I agree with Hooxeii, perhaps add some vita-chem if you can get it, it speeds up fin regrowth and repair, I love the stuff!

4. Heather MWell Known MemberMember

So sorry to hear of your luck! Hope things get better for you!

5. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Hang in there, Bisc! It's got to get better soon. It's always darkest before the dawn.

6. FurallicahWell Known MemberMember

I got her back lol. Were working on good fix on things and she picked up a 5gal today with me. Its really nice by marineland...I want it lol. Regular price $60....got it for $30 because the part on the hood that flips up was broken...(still works though) Anywho...Hopefully this will solve things for now.